Fallin'


LORI NOVO'S GALLERY

Fallin' 

I keep on fallin'

In and out of love
With you 


"Pour Toi mon amour, Ocean "


OMG... HaPPy Sniff!

Can someone PLEASE pass me a tissue... sniff * sniff.
I am just so excited about this photo for two HUGE reasons and I can't help holding back the tears.

First reason,
Yesterday I had a moment of clarity, which is very rare for me  (◑﹏◐) and I was able to remember the photo gallery that I had planned to start for the blog back on April 26. Do you remember, the one where I only got to post  Rebirth and Come Away With Me and after that I completely forgot all about?
Oh come on, don't tell me you too suffer memory loss just like I do?
"Huh, who am and what was I doing???
Just kidding
!"

Anyways,
I decided to bring back to life this project and just have tons of fun bringing you photos that I'll be taking exclusively for this gallery.

A little reminder of what I said back in April: 

"You will be seeing a lot of photos posted in this blog with not much written under them.  I want this to be known as Lori Novo's Gallery. I however want to title each photo and perhaps add a quote, lyrics from a song and in some occasions, what is my interpretation for the photo.There are endless possibilities of what I can do playing around with wardrobe, poses and the many amazing places that exist in SL. "

Fallin'
is the third photo added to my gallery and I am actually very excited about it. It shows a more daring and provocative side of me and ssshhh but you will be seeing more like this in the future. ;)

❤✿•.¸¸.•✿❤

Second Reason:

What was that that hit me on the head like a brick a woke me up from the LaLa state of mind I had been living in since April?
OMG it was Del May
Del May is the BEST poses store in Second Life you can ever find.
I am serious :P
Their poses are all absolutely amazing... the
BEST
Visiting their store and trying all their poses brought back the inspiration in getting back to my photography passion with
Full heart 
This is the very first pose I have ever used from Del May and it is from their Doll's Desire collection. However, I won't be limiting myself only to their poses for my photos, there are many great poses from other makers that I would be using as well. So please sit back and enjoy the ride, Lori Novo's Gallery is coming back full of surprises 


❤✿•.¸¸.•✿❤  ❤✿•.¸¸.•✿❤ ❤✿•.¸¸.•✿❤  ❤✿•.¸¸.•✿❤

CREDITS:
CLOTHING: La Nuit Du Chasseur ~ World's End Garden

HAIR: Pistols Hair by Baiastice
BOOTS: Leggings Boots By Vita's Boudoir
WL SETTINGS: [TOR] SCIFI- ALbedo 0.3