Fallin'


LORI NOVO'S GALLERY

Fallin' 

I keep on fallin'

In and out of love
With you ღ


"Pour Toi mon amour, Ocean♡ "


OMG... HaPPy Sniff!

Can someone PLEASE pass me a tissue... sniff * sniff.
I am just so excited about this photo for two HUGE reasons and I can't help holding back the tears.

First reason,
Yesterday I had a moment of clarity, which is very rare for me  (◑﹏◐) and I was able to remember the photo gallery that I had planned to start for the blog back on April 26. Do you remember, the one where I only got to post  Rebirth and Come Away With Me and after that I completely forgot all about?
Oh come on, don't tell me you too suffer memory loss just like I do?
"Huh, who am and what was I doing???
Just kidding
!"

Anyways,
I decided to bring back to life this project and just have tons of fun bringing you photos that I'll be taking exclusively for this gallery.

A little reminder of what I said back in April: 

"You will be seeing a lot of photos posted in this blog with not much written under them.  I want this to be known as Lori Novo's Gallery. I however want to title each photo and perhaps add a quote, lyrics from a song and in some occasions, what is my interpretation for the photo.There are endless possibilities of what I can do playing around with wardrobe, poses and the many amazing places that exist in SL. "

Fallin'
is the third photo added to my gallery and I am actually very excited about it. It shows a more daring and provocative side of me and ssshhh but you will be seeing more like this in the future. ;)

❤✿•.¸¸.•✿❤

Second Reason:

What was that that hit me on the head like a brick a woke me up from the LaLa state of mind I had been living in since April?
OMG it was Del May❣
Del May is the BEST poses store in Second Life you can ever find.
I am serious :P
Their poses are all absolutely amazing... the
BEST❣
Visiting their store and trying all their poses brought back the inspiration in getting back to my photography passion with
Full heart ❥
This is the very first pose I have ever used from Del May and it is from their Doll's Desire collection. However, I won't be limiting myself only to their poses for my photos, there are many great poses from other makers that I would be using as well. So please sit back and enjoy the ride, Lori Novo's Gallery is coming back full of surprises ✿


❤✿•.¸¸.•✿❤  ❤✿•.¸¸.•✿❤ ❤✿•.¸¸.•✿❤  ❤✿•.¸¸.•✿❤

CREDITS:
CLOTHING: La Nuit Du Chasseur ~ World's End Garden

HAIR: Pistols Hair by Baiastice
BOOTS: Leggings Boots By Vita's Boudoir
WL SETTINGS: [TOR] SCIFI- ALbedo 0.3