GROUP GIFT: The Peplum Dress

The Peplum Dress

ROMO IS BACK!!!
For those of you that are new to my blog please allow me to introduce to you Lori Romo.
This is the other me, in another words this is my alternative. Why the need to make another me you might be wondering?
Well, awhile back I was having problems logging in on my Novo account so in a way I was forced to create a secondary account while I could figure out how to fix the problem. Romo during that time got to appear in several posts but after Novo came back, she was somehow forgotten even though she had earned her own fan club. Now, after many, many weeks, I have decided to continue what I had planned for her/me/Romo and that is to have her present some of the group gifts.
Romo is back to stay 
The Peplum Dress

But getting back to business...

PEPLUM DRESS
(Mesh)

from 
Zenith Fashion
Group Gift 
(No Fee To Join)



CREDITS:
Hair: Salome Liquorice by Vanity Hair
PHOTO LOCATION @ Lovely's Studio