WTF JUVE! Sexy Lori


Juve thinks I am sexy? Mmmm how can that be?
I know he adores me and super loves me just as much as I love him, 
he is my darling "diva" friend you know.
He is my little star that is starting to shine after his grand debut in Les Miserables.
The friend that showers me with gifts since day one, like expensive shoes and Utopia gowns.
He is the friend who runs to my aid when drama hits me hard 
and joins me in the little tantrums I throw now and then when I don't get my way with Ocean.
In other words, he is my BFF 

But I still don't get how HE can possibly find me sexy. 

Juve: hello sexy Lori
Juve: lol
Lori Novo: hiiiiii :)))
 Lori Novo: why sexy lori?
Juve: hiiiiiii read your blog today hehehehe
Lori Novo: lol
Juve: because you are sexy lol
 Juve: even if I am gay....I can say that a girl is sexy hehehehe
Lori Novo: lol :P
Juve: that do not mean I think you are f*ckable lmao

LOL Juvieee 

Now, after knowing that he thinks I am sexy, 
I wouldn't want to be the reason for my BFF to croak.

Juve: are you mad...you are looking that way hahaha
Lori Novo: lol :P
Lori Novo: yes I am mad because Ocean left 
Juve: o.O
Lori Novo: not as in left for good, silly :P
Lori Novo: but he left and I don't know if he is coming back today
Juve: OMG silly....stop that shit or I will die in RL
Lori Novo: lol
Juve: and I will right on a paper Lori was the reason lol
Lori Novo: hahaha :PPP

OMGGG!!!
See how adorably silly he is?!
I totally and 100% love my good friend Juve and feel very proud of him.

HUGS~

**

A little extra moment from Juve.

After showing me his latest purchase, a beautiful purple outfit from Haute Couture, 
which comes with a fabulous headpiece, he decides to pay his friend Oliver 
a visit and show it to him too.

Juve: shit Oli has a bigger heat on lol
Juve: or head
Juve: shit how do you spell it
Lori Novo: hahaha
Juve: that thing you wearing on your heat or head hahahaha
Lori Novo: hat?
Juve: mmmmm who knows lol
Juve: hat
Lori Novo: looooool
Juve: yes......that is what I mean lol
Juve: hahahaha
Lori Novo: hahahaha