Passion Pink

My Writings,Songs / Spanish,*AKERUKA SKINS,Chats,Ocean (Oceanis),


Suavemente Besame ❥

Hmmm... this dress, now I can't remember exactly where I got it from,
I know it was at the AUTUMN FAIR... somewhere there you will find it.
What can I say? All this pink gives my head a blur... a blur in a good way ;)
One hint for you though, it's from Flame Fashion, and the best part, it's FREE!
Aha, you got that right, it is a Group Gift and it's sooo sexy and gorgeous



OMGGGG!!!
I looove Pitbull's voice love ❤ love LOOOVE 
Heck, I even like it more than cotton candy and cuddly kittens.
His voice melts me just like the wax on a burning candle, LOL :P


But why is my mind in a state of blur?
Is it the pink dress or Pitbull's voice that has me like this?
It could also be that I haven't eaten. But honestly sometimes I even forget that my body requires three
meals a day and I'll go on a full day with only one in my stomach. Unless someone asks me what I had
for lunch, then I'll remember that I am hungry :P

No wonder Ocean gets so mad at me sometimes :(((

Ocean: how was dinner?
Lori Novo: I haven't eaten lunch yet 
Ocean: its 5 
Lori Novo: I know:( 
Ocean: dont make me come down there 
Ocean: your little Texas ass wont be prepared for a Canadian style whoopin 
Lori Novo: hahaha


Now you know why I always look so pale. But thanks to Akeruka Italian Creations Skins 
that have this wonderful Group Gift now, I can still manage to look good ;)
it is the Twiggy Skin and it's WoNdErFuL

Heck I even look good when Ocean makes me laugh

Lori Novo: TONTO
Lori Novo: means dumb ass
Lori Novo: lol
Ocean: lol
Ocean: I had a friend who named his dog tonto
Lori Novo: lol
Ocean: lol
Lori Novo: poor dog
Lori Novo: omg lol
Ocean: its ok
Ocean: I dont think the dog understood spanish
Lori Novo: lol :P