The Male Outfit


Hmmmm, now let's get really in the mood for this post. This is the song that was playing while I was busy taking these shots. It's an oldie but goodie... enjoy


Ahhh, the beauty of being a girl can't compare to any other. We are born princesses, queens, and goddesses and, as my good friend Juve tells me all the time, why should I settle for a princess when I can be the f***ing King.

And Ocean, I am not king only in my dreams, but yours as well :P

Being a woman has to be one of the biggest plusses when it comes to fashion. I personally believe that the world of fashion belongs to us, especially in Second Life. I can always find something I got to have at any store I visit. However, when I it comes to finding something for BiboNovo (my male Alt.) I feel limited and somehow cheated. Where are the "WOW" outfits for men? Most Second Life stores are either entirely set for women or may have a very small men's department with a very limited selection in clothing for our guys. Aren't they supposed to be looking good for us too?

Don't get me wrong, I have seen great looking guys with a superb taste for fashion. But a big number of the men walking around Second Life are real fashion criminals. Every time I see one of "this", I am left behind with teary eyes and asking, "Why... why?"

Here I am wearing a male outfit that I picked up on my last visit to GizzA. It is one of their many group gifts that is still available at the store. It is the First Year Gift for males. My point here is that one of the benefits of being a woman is that we can always pull wearing men's clothes and make it look good, giving it the feminine touch with the perfect hair and accessories.

I do enjoy not limiting myself only to the female group gifts that are available every month.  Many of the male outfits are perfect for us women too. This is the second time I have done a post dressed in men's clothing. Back on June 30th on my Vamp or Petite I received many compliments on my look. I was even asked for the Land Mark to where to get the outfit I was wearing. The photo I took at that time and later uploaded to my Flickr collection was favorited by none other than Milo Bubble.

Keep in mind that some of these male outfits can be actually mix and match with pieces of clothing that you already have. You can always wear the tops with skirts and make the look more feminine.  Even just pieces from this particular outfit, for example the flower decorative neck piece, added to a simple top can make a big change.

This, as you can see, is one of the great advantages of being a woman. We can always look good in women or men's clothing. Unfortunately this rule doesn't apply to our guys. Can you imagine Ocean wearing a pink flowery top with his black leather pants??? Ahhhh, let's better not :P

One more thing before I go, please notice the tremendous "Coty" killer high heels I am wearing. They can be found at the Market Place for L$900 and are available in different colors.
This great heels were a gift from my good friend Juve who is still on his vacation and I miss so much <3

CREDITS:
HAIR: Salome Liquorice from Vanity Hair
EYES: Moon- Autumn from Poetic Colors
SKIN: Elle Dark from Belleza
LASHES: #14 Venus from CCD
NAILS: Heaven's Treasures from SDesigns
RING: Abigale- Ivory from Donna Flora
EARRINGS: Pearl Daisies from MG
SHOES: "Coty" HighHeels from Deborah's
OUTFIT: First Year Gift (Male) from GizzA