Christina Rose In Peral

The Christina Rose Gown

“If my love were an ocean,
there would be no more land.
If my love were a desert,
you would see only sand.
If my love were a star-
late at night, only light.
And if my love could grow wings,
I'd be soaring in flight.” 

― Jay Asher
Thirteen Reasons Why
The Christina Rose Gown

PurpleMoon
is not only celebrating its 18000 members
with this stunning Group Gift gown
the Christina Rose in Pearl
but also the grand opening of their new store.
The Christins Rose Gown

What else am I wearing?

No shoes as you might had guessed it :P 
However, the hair "Fascination" is from  Osmose
and the beautiful earrings and necklace " Tidy Flower Accessories" are from Crystal Line
Let's see what else.
Ah, the RING is a gift that was sent to me and Ocean by my good friend Gee and soon I will tell you all about these special rings that now Ocean and I are wearing ;)
Finally
photo shoot this time was at
Lovely's Studio
where I go when I can't find a good photo location or feel too lazy to look for one :P
Photo Credit  PM

25% off on random selected items from October 28 to November 4.