Pretty Farts

Pretty Farts

Please know that Ocean always makes fun of my dresses that have flowers on the lower back. He'll say something like... "My angel, you are farting flowers!
So last night the story went a bit different.

Lori Novo: OMG daddyyy
Ocean: yes baby
Lori Novo: my butt is farting a bow out
Ocean: hahaha
Lori Novo: omggg my farts are always sooo pretty
Ocean: you got a magic ass
Lori Novo: soon I'll be farting stars and unicorns
Lori Novo: hahaha
Ocean: carful with the unicorns
Ocean: that might hurt
Lori Novo: hahaha
Ocean: lol


So I just finished watching Tortilla Soup starting Hector Elizondo and now I can't get this "Perhaps" song out of my head. 
Now you'll know what song I'll be listening to all day loooong :P

A Rodent in The Hot Tub

The top and bottom photos were taken at our roof-top patio that Ocean made for us. We always have the greatest time up there. We have it set with a huge dance floor, a bar fully loaded, a BBQ area set with table and seats of course :P, a more intimate and private area with red wine, champagne and chocolate covered strawberries, and then of course, a jacuzzi area. Everything was very carefully chosen and have tremendous pose menus ;)

However, once in a while we find strangers breaking into our home like this rodent that I found in our jacuzzi. Ocean was about to shoot it when we realize that it was just Lucy (Kuro Okami) wearing a new Avatar.
:PPP

Doesn't she look sooo cute?