Happy Birthday Juvie!


HaPPy BirTHdaY JuViE!!!
So you think you’re something special because it’s your birthday today???
Well, you’re something special EVERY DAY!!!


This is why I love you much :P

Juve: darling last bother from me
Juve: I am crying >.<
Lori Novo: omg what happened Juvie?
Lori Novo: are u ok?
Juve: I am so happy lol
Lori Novo: awww :)))
Lori Novo: it was wonderful Juve, and you did great :)
Juve: so happy to have you as my friend and all was so great tonight....
I am so happy....never wanna miss it
Juve: and I look at my ava.....and the face is so cute now....lol
Juve: OMG I am so stupid
Lori Novo: lol Juve
Juve: Nothing compares to my best girl friend
Juve: you are for ever in my heart for the rest of my life
Juve: love you sooooo much
Lori Novo: aww Juve, you are so sweet, I hope we are friends forever too :))
Juve: you hope it, I know it
Juve: hehehe
Juve: my OMG queen ^^
Lori Novo: my WTF diva :P
Juve: hehehe right
Juve: OMG the internet can make happy shit
Juve: lol
Lori Novo: hahaha