Words That Hurt


Words That Hurt

What brings more joy to the heart than to bring happiness to others.
I always say that if I can make at least one person smile in the day, my day has been wonderful. 
However, it is so easy to hurt people in a blink of an eye. All it takes is a simple wrong word or a
sentence.  Many times what we say to people or about them not only hurts them 
but the people that love them as well. 

Why use this beautiful gift God gave us as a tool to hurt or insult or humiliate others? 
What gratification do we really get from it? None, we should be ashamed of ourselves for this. 
It requires the same effort to give a kind word, to be respectful and compassionate than to 
belittle another human being.

This post I am writing is for my own doing, for a minute there and without thinking much, 
my words made another person feel bad. There are no excuses and this shouldn't be acceptable. 
My intentions in life have always been to bring a smile, courage, and inspiration to others. 
I have always preached that if we have nothing nice to say about another person, 
it is best to say nothing at all. Then why did I so quickly forget there what I stand for?

One of my first posts talks about what I stand for and that is to use my words 
as God intends me to do.




We should never let our pride get in the way from stopping to admit what we have done wrong 
and especially to apologize for doing so. It brings peace to the heart when we can sincerely say... 
"I am very sorry".

Mr.  Ethernium Mystic, I would like to again apologize to you, but this time here in my blog, 
where it was here that my words were not proper to such a gentleman like you. 
You have all my respect and gratitude for such a lovely IM that opened my eyes and made me realize
that for a minute there I was going on the wrong path with my words.
 And I just hope that one day I get to see your wings fully rezzed since I know they will be 
as beautiful as the human being that is wearing them.

-------------------------------------

Mr. Ethernium Mystic: Lori... what you wrote is one of the most beautiful and brave things 
I have seen here in SL. As I said earlier... It says a lot about you.... now it wasnt really necessary....  
not to me at least... however, If I were you,  I may understand you did it for you not for me.  
Since I sincerely think that it is always wise to recognize and rectify on each one behavior.  
Again... I guess in this case the apology is far bigger than the offense.. 
it that could have been called so. Thank you for showing what a nice person you are. 
I didn't know you, but now I am glad that I do.


This is my SECRET WEDNESDAY pick for the week. It is the
 Vionnet Dress from LIV Glam. It comes in 24 Colors (Via Hud). 

CREDITS:
Hair ~ Wicca ~ Bliss Couture
Eye Makeup ~ Vixen 2 ~ Madrid Solo
Skin ~ Elle ~ Belleza
Jewelry ~ Night Glitter ~ Glitter
Ring ~ Porzia Sapphire ~ Donna Flora
Shoes ~ Cloud Breath Diamonds ~ Diana Debevec
Pose ~ PosESioN