The Beautiful People ... Forbidden


Meet Forbidden ONE (The Beast) from France

Believe me, underneath that dark look hides a beautiful soul, I should know, Forbidden is one of my dear friends. At first sight, his appearance might scare you, heck, I even asked him the day I met him if he was a demon, he just laughed and said, "No, I am just Forbidden!" After chatting with him I was able to uncover a friendly and sweet man. I just hope he doesn't kick my butt for revealing what a sweetheart he really is when he is trying to keep that "beastly" look :P

His First Life;
"RL? Do you want to DIE?"


Lori Novo: RL? Do you want to DIE?...?
Lori Novo: hahaha funny :P
forbiddenwish2012 Resident: lol
forbiddenwish2012 Resident: do you?
forbiddenwish2012 Resident: :))))
Lori Novo: hahaha, will it depends if its not too painful
forbiddenwish2012 Resident: lol
forbiddenwish2012 Resident: death is allwes painful
forbiddenwish2012 Resident: :))
Lori Novo: not if I die in my sleep
forbiddenwish2012 Resident: it is
Lori Novo: how do u know?
forbiddenwish2012 Resident: is a pain to lose friends and the one u love
forbiddenwish2012 Resident: :D
Lori Novo: oh yes, that is
Lori Novo: you got me ther ;)
forbiddenwish2012 Resident: see
forbiddenwish2012 Resident: :D 





His Profile Photo.

"If u want to talk
Will be in IM :)
me? im trying to be nice
In search 4 friends
ǝƃɐd ɹnoʎ oʇuo sIɥʇ ǝʇsɐd puɐ ʎdoɔ 'sʎɐs siɥʇ ʇɐɥʍ
ʇno ǝɹnƃIɟ oʇ ɥƃnouǝ ʇɹɐɯs ǝɹɐ noʎ ɟI"

~Forbidden~








A song from Forbidden... enjoy!