Tempura's Angel

Tempura Island,My Writings,Aedo Destiny,Juve (juve31),Dedications to Me,Friends,Ocean,Forbidden,Songs,Songs / Other,Chats,MK (monkeyking2011),


Are you an angel?
That is what I keep getting asked since the day I put this outfit together. 
My reply to them is always the same, "Oh how I wish I was."
 Ocean, however, believes that I am; he calls me his "sweet angel" and every time he does, 
it never fails to bring a smile to my face.

Ocean: go to sleep my angel
Ocean: MY angel
Ocean: AHEM
Lori Novo: hahaha
Ocean: MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE 
MINEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE MINEEEEEEE 
MINEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Lori Novo: hahahaha



Actually, this outfit wasn't something well planned but more like something 
in the spare of the moment. Ocean and I were going to Tempura and I needed something fast 
to change into and the white dress was the first thing I found. 
The hair however I was already wearing for a post I had been working on. 
But the wings were something I added later on while we were at Tai Chi when 
I saw my good friend Forbidden wearing his beautiful black wings.

Flickr

My love for wings started the very first time I saw Aedo Destiny, Tempura's Italian angel.
From that moment on I started collecting different types and wearing them often, 
especially when I see someone wearing wings.

Aedo has been and always will be Tempura's angel, the first one anyway. 
However, now I am starting to be recognized as Tempura's angel as well. 
People seem to now mention Lori Novo as the angel who loves Tai Chi. This is a great honor for me. 
I don't know if it's well deserved, but it fills me with an immense love 
that makes me want to do good and do better for every person that I meet.

MK (Monkeyking2011) however refers to me as The Melancholy Angel of Tempura
which is the title of a post he wrote about me in his Depraved Monkey Blog
Thank you MK for such a lovely article :)

MK (Monkeyking2011): you looked sad but beautiful. the perfect look for someone 
who only has memories of SL ;-)
Lori Novo: ty, I was sad, still am, but like the song says, smile even though your heart is aching
MK (Monkeyking2011): one of the few times an avatar actually reflected the state of the owner.
interesting.


These photos were actually taken for my best friend Juve. :P 

Juve: look in my profile baby
Lori Novo: omgggg Juvieeeeeeeeeeeee
(He had added link to my blog to his profile)
Lori Novo: you are the greatest
Lori Novo: thank you so much :))
Juve: well, I really love you you can t imagine
Lori Novo: loool, and I really super love u toooooooo
Lori Novo: awww, you are so special
Lori Novo: my best bff diva
Lori Novo: a beautiful friend :)
Juve: NOOOOOO you are darling you are so amazing!!!!!!
Lori Novo: nooo
Lori Novo: u r
Lori Novo: :P
Juve: hahahaha :p
Juve: I can feel all the love in you
Lori Novo: awww
Juve: I felt it from the first moment here
Juve: I never wanna miss you darling your are really my very best girlfriend....
love you really much
Lori Novo: we will be friends forever :)
Juve: I am sure we will
Lori Novo: :)))

Juve is just one example of the many wonderful friends I have been blessed with. 
I thank God for each and every one of them every single day... 
they are the ones that are true angels that brighten my life with their love for me ;)


By the way, if you want angel wings like mine, you can find them at Vaengi Wings
~Fractal Angel Wings~
L$250