Sleigh-Ride Adventure!

Into Town

Welcome
to
The North Pole Sleigh-Ride Adventure!
Mine, Mine, Mine!!!

Do you recognize this delicious candy apple?
For those of you that have been following my blog since last Christmas I am pretty sure you remember it very well.  My pretty butt cheeks sat on it just like they did again last night.  But to find it you have to again make your way down the North Pole's Mountain and through the icy cave where my old friends, the polar bears and penguins, are having the time of their lives dancing around.

Ok, so I must continue my exploring but now my hiney is all sticky with all that caramel and I am not sure if that is safe with all those polar bears around. Last I heard is that they are attracted by the smell of candy. :O
The Nutcracker

Oh how I love The Nutcracker, but then again, who doesn't? It is our family tradition to go see this beautiful play every  year during the holidays. We have very talented friends that participate every year which makes it even more special.

YouTube Video Credit ~ Mytallpalmtree

This is one of the several new things I noticed that were added to Nick's Town this year. I got to dance with the cherry blossoms and sugar plum fairies.
The Big Candy Cane

I LOVE CANDY CANES!

Do you know the true meaning of the candy cane?

It represents the birth, ministry and death of Jesus Christ.
The pure white candy symbolizes the Virgin Mary.
The hardness of the candy represents the foundation of the church and of God's promises to the world.
The "J" shape is to represent the precious name of Jesus, who is the reason for the season. But it also represents the "Good Shepherd", inverted "J", that never ceases to reach down to every lost soul on earth. 


I shouldn't

OMG,
temptation always kills me! :(
Why can't I just have a stronger will power?
I shall not eat Santa's cookies again this year.
But I've Been A Good Girl!

But Santa, I've been a good girl reallyyy ;)
I don't want to remain in the naughty list again this year.
Sooo Lazy

Why doesn't anyone believe me that I've been good, gosh!!!!

I suppose to help Susan here tend to Santa's reindeers, but I am sooo lazy.
I'll just take a little break and I'll see you later again today ;)

Lots of LoVefor you all,
Muah!!!