Sweet Sunday

Me and My Cactus
LOCATION ~ CupCake Sim

This is the SEATTLE red dress from
GEOMETRY CLOTHING 
Crown, Cactus, Cookie

Yes, I am wearing a crown from Pepper because I want to believe that I am a princess at all times even when I am walking around Second Life carrying a potted cactus in my arm that I got for FREEEE at W. Winx and being followed by my Cookie. Cookie is my precious black cat that I got not too long ago from Manticore and that no one seems to like except for Juvie and Jaicya. Heck not even nice friendly strangers are fond of my poor pet...

DreamWalker McCallister: Nice ... cat ?   *giggles*
Lori Novo: ty :) his name is cookie
DreamWalker McCallister: he looks a bit vicious!
 DreamWalker McCallister: good to have a protector :)
 DreamWalker McCallister: happy shopping!

By~The~Way
My beautiful jewelry comes from A&A where I made a quick stop this morning and ended up spending a small fortune in jewelry. You really need to check out what they have but I am warning you, you better take your partner's wallet... you will need it ;)


Photobucket

Mmmmmmmmmm, still sooo dreamy 
Don't forget to watch the The Walking Dead on AMC tonight. We are already on the third season/episode 11 and it just seems to get better every time.

And yes, I have a HUGE crush on Rick Grimes, so there! :P

∻⊰♥⊱∻

Now I'd like to share with you some fun moments I had with some of my friends this week 










DRAMA!

Now as you all know Juvie is my diva bff and seems to believe that I am the ultimate Drama Queen :P

juve31 Resident: next drama hahaha
Lori Novo: hehe, welcome to drama land :P
Juve Wheelwright: well.....I am only at the gate...you own the castle in the middle of that land :p
Lori Novo: hahaha :P

This is a video of his interview for winning the title of Miss Wigstock 2013 back in January 27 of this year.
I am so proud of my Juvie.... "Love you much darling!"

∻⊰♥⊱∻
The Pope

My good friend Gee seems to be ready to take over the Pope's position.
This is what happened after she sent me some "white smoke" to wear.

GeeJAnn Blackadder: Vote for Pope Gee I
Lori Novo: lol howwww?
Gee: hahahhha
Gee: wear that smoke
Gee: white smoke is new Pope
Lori Novo: haha Gee
Gee: You can be a Cardinal
Lori Novo: hahaha
Gee: Cardinal of fashion
Lori Novo: but I want to be the Pope
Gee: You can be Pope next time
Lori Novo: lol l, Ill wait till you resign lol
Gee: I will resign when the Cardinals stop wearing dresses
Lori Novo: haha Gee

∻⊰♥⊱∻
Sarcastic Pirate

I was wearing the pirate outfit that Mr. Wolf got for me when Geo joined us at Tai Chi.

GeoffreyMc: I have not rebaked yet
GeoffreyMc: Can't rebake properly because of lag me thinks.
Lori Novo: I see u just fine :)
GeoffreyMc: Oh so you see a handsome successful go-getter. Good.
Lori Novo: that is exactly what I see
Lori Novo: lol
GeoffreyMc: I see a unisexual flesh colored avi with small breasts :)
GeoffreyMc: LOL
Lori Novo: hahaha
GeoffreyMc: Pirates are so sarcastic :)
Lori Novo: try relogging maybe it'll work
Lori Novo: lol
GeoffreyMc: I guess.
GeoffreyMc: Probably get some dinner first.
Lori Novo: yes, that could help too
Lori Novo: lol
GeoffreyMc: rebaking needs some calories.
Lori Novo: loool

∻⊰♥⊱∻
The Creepy Cat

Just as I mentioned before, most of my friends don't see the beauty in my cookie as I do and Mr. MK is no exception. Ooops sorry, I think he hates it when I call him "Mr." :P 
But then again, he is always calling me Miss Lori and this morning he let me know that from now on he'll be calling me Goofy Lori. Whatever happened to the "beautiful and sweet Lori"? Mmmmm??? 
Actually I like the new name he is giving me :))))))) Look Mr. Mk, I am smiling.

MK: go explore
MK: ok and take ur creepy cat with you
Lori Novo: MK lol no one likes my cat
MK: the little furball is creepy, so why are you surprised?
Lori Novo: hahaha

You Better Eat

Lori Novo: omg step sl hates me today :(((
Steppenwolf: mmm that because yu are illegally gorgeous
Lori Novo: hahaha :p

Mr. Wolf, you should see my Avi in the mornings and see if you still think the same :P



Anyways,

This photo was taken ages ago but it is very special to me and thought I'd share it with you. It was taken in Tempura Island when Pepsii Viper and steppenwolf were worried for my health due to my lack of appetite. I had not eaten at all for two days' and they sat there with me and encouraged me to go get something to eat. Then they stayed by my side talking to me while I ate. That was a moment that made me cry since I felt so much love from them for me 

∻⊰♥⊱∻

These are my wonderful friend!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you must know, "goofy" means "sweet and beautiful" in my language. And as to your creepy cat,have you ever read Pet Sematary by Stephen King?

    ReplyDelete