The Beautiful People ... MK


Meet MK (monkeyking2011) from the USA.

MK (monkeyking2011): Just passing by and saw your angel wings again.
Lori Novo: glad you said hi :)
MK (monkeyking2011): Yes, well, one should never pass up a chance to greet an angel ;-)

MK, thank you for always treating me like an angel ஐ.

His Profile Photo

2nd Life
"Trees are poems the earth writes upon the sky. 
We fell them down and turn them into paper that we may record our emptiness." - Khalil Gibran

His SL Blog

1st Life
USA (SL+3), in my early 40s. i read books that fire my imagination (mostly hard/epic SF) and travel
extensively for business and leisure. I originally come from where it's always warm and tropical.

Why SL
I'm here because I enjoy scripting, building, and keeping in touch with friends. 

I'm not here to "escape" RL, so I generally try to get to know the personalities of the people
behind the avatars. I think of SL as an extension of RL.

Song selected by MK for this blog post.



Sadists like flowers too (aka "don't hate me cuz I'm beautiful")