GODDESS


I AM GODDESS!

Shower me with love and attention, shower me with respect and appreciation for what I am... 
a woman with a much higher value than you could ever imagine. I was born to be treated like a queen...
as a goddess... as the most wonderful woman you could ever meet.

Don't you dare see me as an object, as your property, or as your entertainment. 
Don't dare to think that I could be just another one in a bunch. I am too good for that. I want and deserve
to be the ONLY one. I deserve to be the only one that roams in your dreams. The ONLY one that makes
your heart beat faster. The ONLY one that keeps you warm at night.


I wasn't born or created to be used or abused by you. I won't be submissive to anyone nor do I want to
be dominant. I don't intend to be above you nor do I belong under you. My righteous place is by your
side as your equal. 

I was born to be loved and not to be labeled as anyone's property. Don't insult my value and intelligence
by thinking you can own me. Instead, place a crown on my head and treat me for what I am..... 
a WOMAN... your queen and goddess. A wonderful creation of God.


We are women of value. Beauty in all its mighty that can't be own. 
We draw the line between what is acceptable and what is not.
And if someone dares to cross it, we have the power to say STOP!

Shower us with love and attention, shower us with respect and appreciation for what we are...
your goddesses!

Flickr

COUTURE BOULEVARD
has tons of gifts waiting for you and there is no need to join any groups. 
Over 20 gifts from some of my favorite Second Life designers. 

Vero Modero, Cristal's Creations, Paris Metro, Elysium, Haute, Chop Zuey, House of Rfyre, Two Sisters Treasures, Lindy Couture, Indyra Originals, Bliss Couture, Jador, CountDown, Agnes Finney, MEB, Kastle Rock, Atelier La Bubu, B! Fashion, alafolie, A&A Hair, SF Design... and more!

You will find, clothing, hair, jewelry, footwear, and much, much more.

This is
Maya Silk Gown - Earthen
(Also Includes: Belt, Anklets, Bracelets, Coin Circlet )
from
KASTLE ROCK COUTURE
and it's just one of the many gifts I picked up yesterday ;)


CREDITS
Hair~ Kasia * Night ~ Truth
Skin ~ Beach ~ MyDear Skin
Eyes ~ moroccan night (m) Bright ~ Poetic Colors
Location & Poses ~ Lovely's Photo Studio
Model & Photographer ~ Lori Novo

♥⊱Thanks To All The Wonderful Designers For Their Support ... Hugs ⊰♥

No comments:

Post a Comment