The She Wolf

Featuring
THE WHITE ARMORY

Moon's Awake Now With Eyes Wide Open

GROUP GIFT
From
THE WHITE ARMORY

URBAN REALITY GOWN
*Group Gift Changes every Saturday late at night*

CREDITS:
Skin ~ Ashley SK 3 ~ Belleza Skins
Hair ~ Teeloh * Mesh Hair  ~ Wasabi Pills
Face Makeup ~ UtopiaH 
Lips ~ Black ~ LaFauna
Eyes ~ Sunrise * Blue Light (Small) ~ IKON Eyes
Earrings ~ Kharma Silver ~ Chop Zuey
Pose One ~ MORPHINE Poses
Pose Two ~ aDORKable Poses
Location ~ Winter Moon
Model & Photographer ~ Lori Novo

♥⊱Thanks To All My Wonderful Designers For Their Support ... Hugs ⊰♥


~ Shakira ~

"A domesticated girl that's all you ask of me,
Darling it is no joke, this is lycanthropy.
Moon's awake now, with eyes wide open
My body is craving, so feed the hungry"

My Body Is Craving So Feed The Hungry

I never had the desire to be anyone else but myself.
However, you must know this,
in my previous life I was Shakira :P

Forever Yours,
~ Lori Novo ~

No comments:

Post a Comment