The Great Collabor88



Dear Second Life,
This month's theme, the 20's, has to be one of the best ever.
The era of the 20's, with all its glamour, is one my very favorites. I just wish I had the talent to create
fashion in Second Life and offer it to all the beautiful SL women breathtaking creations 
covered in stones and all that shiny stuff that make us look like Christmas trees ;)
But for now, all I can do is create all those beautiful dresses in my mind and dream of some day becoming 
one of the best fashion designers in Second Life.

Forever yours,
~ Lori Novo ~

Untitled

These are some of the items I picked during my visit to Collabor88 last night

Dazzle Gown * Champagne

(L$188)
from
ISON

Katya * Jamaica 05 Skin

(L$188)
from
GLAM AFFAIR

Claudette Mesh Hair * Night

(L$188)
from 
WASABI PILLS

Poses

(L$88)
from 
EXPOSEUR
Untitled

OTHER CREDITS:
Eyes ~ Ardent Industrial (Small) ~ IKON Eyes
Jewelry ~ Giorgia ~ Donna Flora
Location ~ Lovely's Photo Studio
Model & Photographer ~ Lori Novo


♥⊱Thanks To All My Wonderful Designers For Their Support ... Hugs ⊰♥



Filter The Great Gatsby 

No comments:

Post a Comment