Ghostlike Charms ... by Valkiria Fox


Featuring
FIFTY5 THURSDAY


It's not a secret that I've always flirted with the dark, and nothing better than a Halloween time.
Even though there is no Halloween in Brazil, I've always sympathized with the theme.
And when I think about Halloween the first person that comes to my mind is the marvelous director Tim Burton,
for who I am completely in love. Tim Burton's characters are usually dark and scary,
but they also show another side of themselves: they are very, very sweet.
If you pay attention at his frightful guys as in Edward Scissorhands, in Sweeney Todd:
The Demon Barber of Fleet Street, in his Batman movies,
in Tim Burton's The Nightmare Before Christmas (you can see a small trailer here ^_^)
and so many others, you will perceive that they are also so sweet and full of love.
And that's why I love him and his characters. The darkness can be very sugary and captivating.
The vampire stories are there to show it, what makes me remember of Lady V.
All the guys and girls that were bitten by this attractive Second Life vampire
ensured me that her bite made them melt in pain and pleasure. So I see beauty in the darkness.
I dance with it and fall in love and passion. I wish you all have a wonderful
Halloween full of candies and chocolate, and with much, much love!




Pick for this week
RADIOGRAPHED
(dress, hat, collar, tights and eyeshadow)
from


CREDITS:
-skin: Doll Skin - Rotten Toe (GROUP GIFT)
-eyes: That - Zy
-hair: Twisted Carnival 8: Night/Bats Red - Bliensen + MaiTai
-gloves: Simple Black Gloves - Curious Kitties (FREE GIFT)
-mask: Lady Death Face Tatoo - The Little Bat
-shoes: Abomination Queen Blue Boots - Curio Obscura
-poses: chapter one (initiation) and chapter two (possessed) - flowey
Model & Photographer ~ Valkiria Fox

No comments:

Post a Comment