My Nerd Day



Dear Second Life,

Today I decided to have a nerd day :P
Tomorrow I am planning on having a "birthday" day though.
Oh wait, I have no choice,
tomorrow it'll be my real birthday and I don't know if I should laugh or cry.
I am grateful for the beautiful life I been blessed with and 
every year my life seems to get better just like a fine wine does. 
Still, I refuse to grow old gracefully.
I have decided that I will forever be 25 so please don't bother asking me my age 
cause my answer will always be the same even 20 years from now :P

So for my nerd day, I decided to crash BeBe and Jean's house for a relaxing afternoon.
You have no idea how thrilled I was to find a tree I could climb. It reminded me of my monkey days.
Those were the days when I would search every day for nice trees to sit on.
You should have seen me clicking every single tree I'd see.
It was then that some of my friends started calling me "monkey".
Some examples :P

Thanks for the song silly ;)

But now my monkey days seem to be over just like my brat and mango ones.
This is a new era and now I am living the silly days which for some reason seem to be perfect for me.
But no matter what kind of day I have, they all end up being wonderful.

Forever Yours,
~ Lori Novo ~

has this great 
Kawaii Serie 01 Top
that comes with a hud to change the color/design.



From designer Bunny Bunny who now I have the pleasure of working with.
HuGs Bunny :)))


CREDITS:
Skin ~ Chloe*Seduce*Silver*Cream (NEW) ~ Hush
Hair ~ Girl #41 * Black ~ Dura Hair
Freckles ~ Face & Body ~ .Oh! Liv.
Eyes ~ Ascension * Aqua (Large) ~ IKON Eyes
Earrings ~ Ice Heart _ Platinum ~ RYCA
Necklace ~ Traveling Necklace * bronze ~ ASO!
Ring ~ Melt My Heart * Pink ~ AUX
Nails ~ Heaven's Treasures * Diamond ~ SDesigns
Pants ~ Stitch Me Up Magg Pants * Grey ~ [NV] & SU!
Model & Photographer ~ Lori Novo

♥⊱Thanks To All My Wonderful Designers For Their Support ... Hugs ⊰♥


No comments:

Post a Comment