SaiL!

Featuring
BAII MAII

Blame It On My A.D.D. Baby

Dear Second Life,

A new week, another day and a new wonderful designer that I can add to my list.
I am always so thankful every time I get an unexpected IM from a designer that is interested
in my work.  Sometimes I can hardly believe my good luck.

This time I want to thank 
designer Kaiila Moonkill
from
baii maii
for adding me to her wonderful team of bloggers.

MarketPlace

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/148852


Her designs are a new territory for me since some of her creations are things I have never worn in the past.
But I always welcome a challenge and intend to do my best. And I can 
honestly say that when I put on the dress and the boots I couldn't stop saying
"WoWoWoW!!!"

This is my first post for this great designer and as I always say,
I am really looking forward to many more.

Hugs Kaiila

~ Awolnation ~

This Is How An Angel Dies

Wearing now two of her designs

017 Leather Boots Black-Grey Mesh

* baii maii 017 boots/leather/black-grey/mesh

baii maii 017 boots/leather/black-grey/mesh alpha+shoe base
Comes in 3 sizes, rigged mesh. S, M, L


and the

028 Gloss Mesh Dress
baii maii 028 gloss/dress/mesh 5 colors
Shown on last photo
(Black ~ Golden ~ Ice ~ Rose ~ Silver)

baii maii 028 necklace w/resizer in 3 colors
baii maii 028 gloss/dress/mesh 5 colors (alpha layer)
Dress comes in 5 standard sizes
Mesh made
Maybe I Should Cry For Help

CREDITS:

Hair ~ Annika * Night ~ Truth

Skin ~ Ashley BBB Nov SK 1 ~ Belleza

Tattoo ~ Blossom Vine Tattoo In Colors ~ Sassy!

Eyes ~ Ardent * Industrial (Large) ~ IKON Eyes

Nails ~ EXCLU Pink Whore ~ JA/ Jamman Jewels & Accessories

Location ~ 
Deep South Choppers Main Store
Bike ~ DSC - Rumble Bike (Small) ~ Deep South Chopper
Pose Photos 2 & 3 ~ Del May
Model & Photographer ~ Lori Novo



♥⊱Thanks To All My Wonderful Designers For Their Support ... Hugs ⊰♥


Spread the love around my beautiful people

Forever Yours,
~ Lori Novo ~

No comments:

Post a Comment