Fab Dreamer!

Featuring
DONNA FLORA & FABOUZZ


Let me start by thanking my Second Life sis Valkiria Fox for this beautiful gift she sent me the other day.

DREAMER
Jewelry Set
from
DONNA FLORA

Notice how the girl in the necklace opens and closes her eyes.
It is absolutely a beautiful piece to add to your jewelry collection.

Thanks sis



I am so excited about these 
CUTOUT SLEEVES FLOWEY
HEM DRESSES
from
!FABOUZZ

They are available in 4 different colors
Mesh
(XS, S, M, L,  XL)

You can buy them separate at L$123 each
OR
get the FatPack that includes all 4 for L$369
DEMO Available at the store



~ Kate Earl ~

You Better Make It Feel The Way It Ought To Feel

Dear Second Life,

Nothing shocks me anymore when it comes to Second Life.
Many people dispose so easily of feelings and relationships by the minute.
I keep seeing broken hearts falling from cloud nine like dead flies.
One week,  "I forever promise to love you and only you" and
the next, "I am bored with you already", and on to the next one.
That is why I intend to keep free from all those absurd relationships.
Are they really worth all the trouble and pain?
Not for me!
I find that I am better of on my own. Dedicated to what I love the most in SL, and that is my blog.
But I do admire those very few relationships that survive Second Life drama and temptations.
I'll have to say that in my 3+ years here I have probably met the most is six couples that are truly
a great example of what true love is.
Second Life love shouldn't be any different than real love so why is it that many people don't take it seriously.
LOVE IS NOT A GAME!
Stop using and hurting each other.
Let's not say things we don't feel just to sweeten up some one's ear and get our way.
Words have more value that what we can ever imagine.

I want to make it clear that this post is not about me. I am so over all the nonsenses.
No bitter woman talking here. I am actually at peace and very happy with the direction my SL is taking.
I am doing what I love the most and enjoying every minute of it.
But I am tired of seeing people getting hurt everyday especially those that I love the most.

Lets start taking care of each other for a change.

Forever Yours,
~ Lori Novo ~


CREDITS:
Hair ~ Soleil ~ Truth
Skin ~ Leila Arcade 14 ~ Belleza

Boots ~ BM Lainie Suede Boots * Fuschia ~ Baby Monkey Shoes

Eyes ~ Arden Industrial (Large) ~ 
IKON Eyes
Simple Misunderstanding, Trivial bulls**t We Blew Into Space

CREDITS:
Hair ~ Nadia * Black Coal ~  Amacci
Skin ~ Leila Arcade 06 ~ Belleza
Jewelry ~ Cerize * Silver ~ Son!a
Eyes ~ Arden Industrial (Large) ~ 
IKON Eyes
You Better Make It Feel Good

CREDITS:
Hair ~ Venus ~ Tameless

Skin ~ Leila Arcade 11 ~
Belleza

Jewelry ~ PortaNova Set * Classic Pearl ~ Indyra Originals
Eyes ~ Arden Industrial (Large) ~
IKON Eyes
You've Got A Woman Who Knows Her Worth And Ain't Prepared To Compromise It

CREDITS:
Hair ~ Georgina * Quince ~
Truth
Skin ~ Leila Arcade 8 ~ Belleza
Jewelry ~ Pallas Athenas Set  ~ Chop Zuey
Eyes ~ Arden Industrial (Large) ~ 
IKON Eyes

POSES & LOCATION ~ LOVELY'S PHOTO STUDIO
MODEL & PHOTOGRAPHER ~ LORI NOVO



♥⊱Thanks To All My Wonderful Designers For Their Support ... Hugs ⊰♥

No comments:

Post a Comment