A DULCE Start

Featuring
DULCE SECRETS


Dear Second Life,

How exciting, a new year is about to begin in a few hours and I am already wondering what it will bring
with it. 2013 was full of surprises, some good, others not so much. Still, I see it as a blessed year and
can't thank God enough for the many blessings I have received. 

It is in our hands what we want and how we want the new year to be. 
2014 is a clean canvas just waiting to be painted on.
I can't wait to start my 2014 masterpiece full of vibrant colors. I may not be a Picasso 
or a Leonardo da Vinci or Vincent Van Gogh but I am a heck of a dreamer
that believes that anything can be possible when we have faith and believe in ourselves.

Any new year's resolutions?
Not for me thanks.
I have failed every year in keeping them and so have most of the people I know.
I won't lose my time writing down a list of things that I will probably just start forgetting about in a
month or two. I however have in my heart a list of things that I wish for the people I love and myself 
for this coming year.

I wish to find more patience and understanding when I am confronted by an uncomfortable situation.
That my heart feels more compassion and love towards other people.
That forgiveness remains in my heart for this is the only way to find peace.
That I may be a better mother so when my children leave the home, 
they leave with a heart full of beautiful memories.
That I may be a better daughter, sister, and friend.
That I never lose focus of what is more important in my life.
That I never stop fighting for what I believe in,
and that I keep giving my 100% to the things that I love.



Guess I ended up writing a list after all.
These are the things that are important to me and I carry them with me through the whole year.
Every time I get a chance, I work into reinforcing them in my life.

Now tell me,
what are your new year's resolutions?

Forever Yours,
~ Lori Novo ~


By the way,
I know many people always want to look better for the new year as a new year's resolution
either by working out at the gym or taking better care of their hair and skin.

has this new 
TIERRE SKIN
by
AnneAlyce Maertens
that is sure to make you look beautiful.

It is available in 
4 Skin Tones
(Bisque ~ Cinnamon ~ Copper ~ Fawn * The one I am wearing)
and
3 MakeUp Options

You will find the 3 MakeUp Options at the sales skins at DULCE SECRETS
Tierre in The Rosy Makeup Option you will find at the COSMOPOLITAN SALE ROOM for L$70 each.
The Ocean MakeUp sales for L$99 ('til Jan. 26) and that you can find at DULCE SECRETS MAINSTORE.

Now got to run and join the family.
Wishing you all a HAPPY NEW YEAR
MUAH

InWorld Store / Blog / Flickr

No comments:

Post a Comment