HaPPy NeW YeaR 2014


HELLO BEAUTIFUL WORLD!
HaPPy NeW YeaR
2014


You may be wondering why I am wearing a Christmas outfit for new year's.
This outfit was a gift Ocean. He sent it to me a few days before Christmas and I promised
him that I would use it for one of my posts. So better late than never. Thanks so much for
the gift ;)

This is the
X-mas SANTA
Costume LQMesh
from

I am not really sure if RedGrave is the only place you can find Liquid Mesh items which are great.

What does LIQUID MESH mean?
At the moment, mesh products mostly come in different sizes. 
To make them fit perfectly,
you may need to try the sizes first and then change your body shape to some degree. 
But many people don´t want to change their shape for every single piece of clothing 
they wear. It's not only inconvenient but even more, it changes your unique appearance.
Therefore, our development team at REDGRAVE added a great new technique called
LIQUID MESH to our products in order to work around that problem. From now on, you
only get one size and the associated alpha layers. (sometimes we add a second product
version to cover even more shape settings)

How does LIQUID MESH work?
Really simple! Liquid Mesh adjusts automatically to your body shape. 
That means in most cases no changes to your shape needed! But we went further. 
The mesh also follows certain body shape sliders. That means you can even resize 
our product with your shape which is not possible with any other mesh up to this point. 
You can try that by right-clicking your avatar, select "Edit my shape", 
choose the tab "Legs" and then for e.g. change the slider "Leg muscles".

I would also like to thank now Marisa Gregan, owner of
who sent me her latest release

JOLIE SKIN
that I am wearing in these pics and which I love.
Jolie comes in
4 Different Skin Tones
and 9 MakeUps

Each skin includes fitting shape and 5 Easy-Fit Shapes from sizes XXS to Large 
for mesh clothes & enchantments.
Mesh Lashes ~ Parted Lips.
Slink Enhancements & Lola`s Tango appliers are also available but not included.

I will be showing you this skin in future posts 
so you can see how beautiful the different options are.
There are two new group gift for group members to collect 
during your visit to her just renewed store.

THE STORE
I rebuilt my whole store and changed the concept. Each skin is now sold including the Easy-Fit
Shapes - so it`a big value for buyers. I also set up a new vendor system with store credits on each
transaction (1% for non-group members, 20% for group members).

InWord Store
Blog


*** ALL COLOR TEXT TAKEN FROM THE DESIGNERS' NC ***

No comments:

Post a Comment