Day At Terra d'ombrA

Featuring
PURPLEMOON CREATIONS WOW SKINS COSMOPOLITAN SALE ROOM
ESSENZ ~ ZOZ ~ PROMAGIC
Freebies On Credits


Dear Second Life,

As a Texan Latina and living less than 20 minutes away from the Mexican border 
(South Texas, The Rio Grande Valley), you can be sure I got an accent, 
and I am talking here about a strong one. It is so strong that my kids say I even pronounce 
the word "accent" with an accent, how cool is that! :P  
They think it is funny but I choose to believe that is cute and very sexy, 
almost like Penelope Cruz. Yeah right, keep dreaming! 
Can you just imaging the combination of Latina and Texan put together? 
CrAZy!  
And the funny thing is, I am the only one at home with an accent 
so many times I have to repeat to my kids what I am saying so they can understand me, Mother Please!
Anyways, I am very proud of my accent because I do believe everyone has one, 
even my kids that think they don't,  they just don't know they do ;) 
Still, I find it wonderful how there can be different accents within one same country, 
state, and even within one city. Heck, I even believe there are different accents in the same block.
"Mother, what did he say?" "Child, I have no idea, he must live on the other side of the road."


Hasta La Vista Partners,
Have a wonderful day!
Forever Yours,
~ Lori Novo ~

Listening to



Wearing NEW From PurpleMoon Creations
LEIA Mesh Long Dress
by Poulet Koenkamp Available in 10 Colors


Also wearing from Mrs. Poulet
Clarisse In Silver *Jasmine Capelline*
Straw Hat

::PM:: InWorld  MarketPlace  Blog  PM Outlet ✦ Flickr Pool  Poulet'S Flickr  FaceBook


Wearing from this new 14/2 Round at
COSMOPOLITAN SALE ROOM

GENEVA HEELS
by ESSENZ

Available in 6 Colors
for SLink Med. Feet
L$69
BRACELET in GOLD
by PROMAGIC

Available in 4 Tones
Black Leather ~ Black Gold ~ Gold ~ Light Gold
L$70 Each
GLITTER CANDY in SILVER POLISH
by ZOZ

Available in Silver & Gold
L$75 Each

TAXIII!

COSMOPOLITAN SALE ROOM ۩ BLOG ۩ FLICKR ۩ FACEBOOK PAGE ۩ FACEBOOK GROUP


And my beautiful skin again comes from 
WOW SKINS & SHAPES

RIMA 03 * BRONZE
by
Sawsan Secretspy

InWorld Store    MarketPlace    Blog    Flickr

CREDITS:
Hair ~ Perla ~ Truth
Necklace ~ Classic Pearls * Large (Free) ~ Lazuri
Ring ~ Ribbon * Green (Free) ~ Persefona
Eyes ~ Ardent * Clarity (Med) ~ IKON Eyes
Pose  One ~ aDORKable
Pose Three ~ My AO Stand
Location ~ Terra d'ombrA
Model & Photographer ~ Lori Novo


♥⊱Thanks To All My Wonderful Designers For Their Support ... Hugs ⊰♥

No comments:

Post a Comment