My Day With The Fairies

*** Dear Readers ***
My computer is not working at the moment so I can't get on Second Life until it gets fix which
I am hoping it'll be sometime next week. More likely by the end of next week, keeping my fingers crossed ;).
Thankfully I had uploaded to my Flickr these pictures and another set for another post
so here we go and hope to see you all very soon <3

Flickr

Dear Second Life,
I love exploring your sims and discovering a new world filled with magic and wonder.

Welcome to
at Baja Norte
(Moderate)
by Lauren Bentham

Description: Explore the romantic fairytale garden of StoryBrooke & enjoy the peace & tranquility of nature.
forest, forests, wood, woodland, couples, romance, popular, social, fun, kids. photography, nature, landscapes.


My Day With The Fairies

Meet
THE GERBERA FAIRY

A land not only inhabited by these lovely beings but by many other very interesting and fun-loving characters.
All fairies are the creation of Anya Ohmai, Owner of !Ohmai, Co-Owner of Nuwiggles.


THE TULIP FAIRY


DANDELION & BUMBLE BEE FAIRIES

Please Show Some Linden Love During Your Visit.
All Your Donations Will Be Greatly Appreciated 

Have A Great Day!
~ Lori Novo ~

Credits On Me
Dress by Boudoir
MeerSand Hair by Tableau Vivant
Wow Skin  Azzurra in Bronze

No comments:

Post a Comment