West Coast and Pink Skies

Featuring
Hello Tuesday & Wow Skins


"Down on the West Coast they got a sayin'
"If you're not drinkin' then you're not playin'."
But you've got the music, you've got the music in you, don't you?"


"You push it hard, I pull away, I'm feeling hotter than fire
I guess that no one ever really made me feel that much higher
Te deseo, cariƱo, boy, it's you I desire
Your love, your love, your love"


Wearing from
HELLO TUESDAY

SCARLET BIKINI
L$50
by OSITO

TAXIII!

 50L$ & 50% Off Sale Deals,
For One Day Only at
HaPPy HeaveN's Streets

•Or join the SUBSCRIBER to stay informed! No group slot needed!

¸¸♬·¯·♩¸¸♪·¯·♫¸¸¸¸♬·¯·♩¸¸♪·¯·♫¸¸

Location
KATS BEACH
@ Love Kats
(Moderate)

CREDITS:
Wow Skin ~ Azzurra * Bronze
Lips ~ Melissa Lip #3 ~ Belleza Skins
Parted Lips ~ #7 ~ [:T:]
Hair ~ Mouche ~ analog Dog
Body Tattoo ~ Inermis ~ Letis Tattoo
Eyes ~ Ardent * Clarity (Med) ~ Ikon Eyes
Pose ~ Eternal Dreams
Model & Photographer  ~  Lori Novo


♥⊱Thanks To All My Wonderful Designers For Their Support ... Hugs ⊰♥

No comments:

Post a Comment