I Was Strong and I Was Brave

Featuring
!gO!


I knew that if I allowed fear to overtake me, 
my journey was doomed. 
Fear, to a great extent, 
is born of a story we tell ourselves, 
and so I chose to tell myself a different story 
from the one women are told. 
I decided I was safe. 
I was strong. 
I was brave. 
Nothing could vanquish me.
-Cheryl Strayed, Wild: From Lost to Found on the Pacific Crest Trail


Wearing NEW RELEASE From
!gO!

SYLVIA GOWN in GOLD
by designer Gocha Merlin


Gown available in 6 Colors
One Of The Colors is 50% Off / Demo Available

InWorld !gO!     MarketPlace     FlickrOfficial     FlickrFan


Credits
Skin ~ Enya * Tan ~ WoW Skins & Shapes 
Blush ~ #2 ~ :Sugar:
 Beauty Marks ~ Customizable beauty marks A [mesh] V1.1 ~ {&why}
Lips ~ Fall Pink Lips (FREE) ~ Eyelure
 Hair ~ Laying (Gacha Item) ~ Tableau Vivant
 HeadPiece ~ Balts [Candy] 1 * Gacha Item ~ Lode
 Eyes ~ Ardent * Clarity (Medium) ~ Ikon Eyes
Model & Photographer ~ Lori Novo

tysm

No comments:

Post a Comment