Peek-A-Boob Day

Featuring
!gO!

Flickr




Sometimes a girl's got to do what she's got to do to let the twins get some fresh air.
Let's say that for me today was a "peek-a-boob" day or in this case, peek-some-boobs day. 
Now let's not all get so alarmed with a little boob exposure, I've seen worse in Second
Life, trust me!


It all started earlier today when I stopped by !gO! looking for something cute to wear 
on this lazy Sunday day. When I came across these Spring Pants with little birds on 
them, which is actually unisex overall and it comes in many colors, eleven to be exact.



 I just knew I had to have it. So I went home (the one I am crashing at the moment)
and changed into my new cute overalls matching it with a cute tee, braided my hair 
and headed to Glanduin which is one of the most beautiful sims in Second Life 
(part of Calas Galadhon)

When I arrived there everything was so green and fresh and...
actually, everything was gray even the air I was breathing.  It took over 10 minutes for
everything to rez up for me. So yeah, after what seemed like an eternity, 
everything started to get so green and fresh that it provoked me to remove my tee 
to let the twins feel the cool breeze and kick off my Christain Louboutin heels, 
which went perfectly with my new overall. ;)

I had been collecting flowers for a while when suddenly I started getting chased by angry
sheep since I was stealing their little colorful snacks. But the situation really turned more serious 
when suddenly not only were the sheep after me but now some guy had joined in the chase. 
I kept running uphill and every time I turned back to see if I had lost them, I was 
surprised to see that the herd had grown bigger with more sheep and men added to the number. 
I must have had at least 12 sheep and 5 men on my back wanting to take the flowers from
my basket before I was able to lose them and be safe. 
What a day I tell you!

Thanks For Reading!
~ Lori Novo ~


Credits
Overall ~ Spring Pants ~ !gO!
Skin ~ Enya *Tan ~ Wow Skins & Shapes
Lashes ~ #7 (No Longer Available) ~ Natural Beauty
Hair ~ No Sorry ~ No Match
Hat ~ Spring Reed ~ Boudoir
Eyes ~ Ardent *Clarity (Medium) ~ Ikon Eyes
Slink ~ Hands & Feet
Box ~ Flower Case ~ Kalopsia
Model & Photographer ~ Lori Novo

tysm♥

InWorld !gO!     MarketPlace     FlickrOfficial     FlickrFan

No comments:

Post a Comment