Dominate Me Marco Polo

Featuring
INDYRA ORIGINALS


Mmmm,
yessssssssssssss...

Oh wait, this is not Second Life related more like personal, 
Sorry, wrong blog... or is it? ;)
Well, what I had planned to write in my new blog was...

"...will be focusing in real life. ... my happy moments and in my sad ones.... my life blog, past,
present and future opening my heart by writing down my memories and dreams, my nightmares,
fears, and hopes. I'll be sharing with you what makes me tickle and smile or cry and lose my temper.
I will also be sharing some of my own silly writings (poems & short stories)."

has suddenly made a U-Turn and returned right here where we are. 
Yes, after several requests from some of you, 
my wonderful readers and close friends, I have decided that maybe creating a separate blog 
wasn't such a good idea after all. Whatever I need to say and share with you (RL 0r SL) 
I can perfectly do it here... my SL blog home. Just like they
 say that one cannot serve 2 masters because at some point one will be eventually neglected, 
I prefer to give my "whole" to thee, I mean to you... in this blog ;)

Mmm, so yeah, I've been feeling somehow aroused by this melody...

There are so many things I can imagine doing while listening to this tune, and all good ;) 
Anyways, it is incredible how music can provoke different feelings in us. 
Sometimes while listening to a song all I want to do is cry, or dance, 
or go out and kick someone's butt, but this song...

Oh Marco Polo
take me in your arms
and calm this ache
that has cometh over me.

I am not referring to the European explorer Marco Polo from the 1200ths. 
I am referring to my own Marco Polo that has kept me captive in his heart and submissive to his needs. 

Now women, do we really enjoy being submissive to our men? 
I don't know about you, but I personally refuse to be treated as someone's property, 
however,  once in a while, I do like to feel dominated.
I can be slave and goddess at the same time!

Thanks For Reading!
~ Lori Novo ~


Wearing NEW From
INDYRA ORIGINALS
The Authority In Femme

DAKOTA
Classic & Mesh Body Compatible
by Indyra Seigo

Bohemian, belted tank dress features floral embroidery & structured corset-style trimmings. 
Classic avatar & Mesh body friendly - Standard, Belleza, Maitreya, Slink, TMP fitting supported.


-6 mesh belted tank dresses + fitted mesh
-individual colors available

Indyra Originals InWorld  ☉  MarketPlace  ☉  Blog  ☉  FlickrOfficial  ☉  FlickrFan


Credits
Skin ~ Enya * Tan ~ WoW Skins & Shapes 
Lashes ~ #7 (No Longer Available) ~ Natural Beauty
 Beauty Marks ~ Customizable beauty marks A [mesh] V1.1 ~ {&why}
Hair ~ Georgina ~ Truth
 Eyes ~ Ardent * Clarity (Medium) ~ Ikon Eyes
 Slink ~ Hands & Feet
 Jewelry ~ Fusion Set * Silver ~ Meva
 Head Chain ~ Sabine Head Chain ~ Xen's Hats
Model & Photographer ~ Lori Novo

tysm♥

No comments:

Post a Comment