UBER EVENT: February

Stand Still My Butterfly Heart


"I place on me, these butterfly wings
that have fallen from the clouds.
And take in flight
across the fields,
across the oceans
and into the sky.

Her favorite time of the year is when flower fields get cover by butterflies. 
The sight of the different color flowers and the butterflies blend in together 
in such a beautiful and almost magical way that it is hard to know which is which. 
It is as if flowers could fly and butterflies could just standstill.

"Stand still my butterfly heart.
I know he is near
but you must standstill
just close your eyes and feel his love."


Once I said to him... 
"I Love You."
and after I said it I asked him if he had felt any tickles in his heart with my words.
He smiled and said yes and then I knew that it was TRUE love what we shared. 
True love is not just felt like butterflies in your tummy, 
it is when those same butterflies reach the heart and stay there, 
tickling it every time he/she sees your face, hears your voice, 
whispers your name and thinks of you.

... he's still smiling, and so am I.

Thanks For Reading!
~ Lori Novo ~



"Spread your wings and prepare to fly
For you have become a butterfly
Fly abandonedly into the sun
If you should return to me
We truly were meant to be
So spread your wings and fly
Butterfly"
-Song Lyrics


UBER MONTHLY EVENT
This Round Will Last 'Til March 23 / Gallery
tomic | Baiastice | BOOM | Casa del Shai | Cheeky Pea | Consignment | Deadwool | Deetalz | erratic |
Fishy Strawberry | FLite. | Foxes | fri.day | Glam Affair | Hucci | Junbug | kunst | Little Bones | monso |
Pink Fuel | Random Matter | Truth & more

I am wearing from this new round
Glass Wings by The Sugar Garden
Heels ~ Butterfly by N-core Design
Hair ~ Polilla by Truth

TP to UBER    Blog   Flickr   FaceBook


Credits
Skin ~ Enya * Tan ~ WoW Skins & Shapes 
Lashes ~ #7 (No Longer Available) ~ Natural Beauty
 Beauty Marks ~ Customizable beauty marks A [mesh] V1.1 ~ {&why}
Dress ~ Windswept Dress ~ Snowpaws
 Eyes ~ Ardent * Clarity (Medium) ~ Ikon Eyes
 Slink ~ Hands & Feet
Location ~ Wines (Adult)
Model & Photographer ~ Lori Novo

tysm

No comments:

Post a Comment