In Good Company

CAPTURING TEMPURA ISLAND


Hello Beautiful World!
Tonight, Steppenwolf and I had the pleasure of being in the presence of good company at 
Tempura Island while doing Tai Chi...



"Hoppin', we poppin', all the magic we makin'
Lord knows I love conversating with you
We come together, get the firework started
Yeah, we the life of the party, it's true..."
-lyrics


Now,  sometimes good company may not be very easy to find when nowadays people seem 
to always be occupied with other things or straight up not interested in socializing much anymore.
However, tonight that wasn't a problem. First came Loci (locisaint.fehr) who with his kind advice 
taught me something new...

Loci (locisaint.fehr): Try turning off your AO
Lori Novo: oh, ty :)
Loci (locisaint.fehr): Most welcome
Loci (locisaint.fehr): Happens to me all the time
Lori Novo: I really appreciate it, I learn something new every day :)
Lori Novo: tysm!
Loci (locisaint.fehr): You are quite welcome Lori, enjoy!!

After all my years in Second Life, I am amazed at how I still have so much to learn. Thankfully 
with people like Loci that are willing to help others with words of advice, learning comes
easy.

Thank you so much for the tip Loci!

Loci (locisaint.fehr)

“I cannot do all the good that the world needs. 
But the world needs all the good that I can do.”
― Jana Stanfield


Then, we have the beautiful Kocachin (kocachin.kiko) who is truly very sweet and friendly not
to mention a fantastic Second Life photographer (Her Flickr).

"Here to explore the shopping, beaches, live music, and places I wouldn't normally see in RL. 
Happy to say hello..."
-from her profile

I spent a good time chatting with her while we Tai Chi'ed and from our conversation,
I could tell we have many things in common when it comes to our love for Tempura. Thank God 
Linden Labs saved it and brought it back when the previous owner
had to give it up. Can you imagine Second Life without our beautiful Tempura Island?

Thank you so much for the great conversation Kocachin!
It was a pleasure meeting you.


“There is nothing more beautiful than someone who goes out of their way 
to make life beautiful for others.”
― Mandy Hale


And last but not least, we have Sublime1876 who's been here before in my 
"The Second Hand Unwinds" blog post back in November of last year. It always brings a smile to my
face every time I run into him in Tempura Island because of how kind and truly friendly he is.
Three things you need to know about Sublime...
1. Most times I've seen him he is not wearing a shirt!!!



But tonight he surprised me by wearing not only 
a shirt but a jacket as well that I almost didn't recognize him. :P
But don't get too excited my beautiful single ladies that are looking for a nice guy in Second Life
to hook up with (Lord knows those are hard to find), our Sublime is already taken and that brings us to #2.
The second Sublime fact is that he is taken by the beautiful Kocachin (kocachin.kiko).
Yes, Yes I know, pass the tissues around ladies, and get over it because they look beautiful together.
Wishing them the best and sending their way a HUGE hug, hope they catch it.
And third and final Sublime fact; Sublime is one of the nicest people to run into in Second
Life, it always makes my day!

Thank you so much for the smiles Sublime!

“Be the reason someone smiles. 
Be the reason someone feels loved and believes in the goodness in people.”
― Roy T. Bennett, The Light in the Heart

 Time for bed my beautiful people.
Live your best life... always!
Much Love,
Lori Novo
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment From Kocachin

Kocachin Kiko: thank you for the lovely feature and pictures, 
it's a nice way to remember the day and time of good company at tempura :)

No comments:

Post a Comment