Paparazzi 📷 Something Unholy




***Warning Video Not Suitable For All Audiences***

"Mummy don't know Daddy's getting hot
At the Body Shop
Doin' something unholy
He's sat back while she's droppin' it
She be poppin' it
Yeah, she put it down slowly
Oh-ee-oh-ee-oh, he left his kids at
Ho-ee-oh-ee-ome so he can get that
Mummy don't know Daddy's getting hot
At the Body Shop
Doin' something unholy..."
-lyrics


Hello Beautiful Second Life!
Hope my song/video choice didn't scare you away and you are still hanging around to meet my new
group of victims that made it to this new edition of Paparazzi.
But what can I say, I am weird like that, and just as I love eating burned popcorn and find
beauty in tears, I also love this type of video, erotic to the max.

But moving on to why we are here for, and that is to meet a new group of people that caught my
attention for different good reasons. They really stood up from the crowd either by the beauty or
cuteness of their avatars, their fashion style, etc.
But before I introduce them to you, I just want to remind you of what I said before about my
paparazzi posts, this is my way of honoring the wonderful people I photograph and in no way
my intention is to be disrespectful. Also, before I continue, I decided that from now on, I will be
selecting one person from the group of pictures I took and giving a little information about that person
The rest of the group will be placed in no particular order.

Left Pic by Lori - Right Pic by Chiki

Chiki (chikita.banana) 
8 Years and 5 Months in Second Life.
Chiki first caught my attention with her facial beauty which I had never seen before in all my years in
SL. on anyone else, She actually looked wonderful from head to toe. However, she is what we call a
Second Life chameleon that is constantly changing looks, and even gender.

"My avatar is basically like a coloring book. I am constantly changing the look, sex,
and sometimes the name of my avatar.. basically based on my mood more than anything else."

How courageous that is, seriously. While for many of us, changing a single thing in our avatar,
like a new skin, head, or shape can be a very hard thing to do, she makes it sound like so much
fun. Kudos dear Chiki! <3 Now, the 1st Life part in her profile had a message that when I read it
I could relate to 100%...

"To my all my sweet Friends...just know ...my plants, my goldfish, and my Sims families all die
of neglect. Not because I don't love them all, you understand, but because I always think they have
better lives than me and would rather be left alone. :-P"

And now the rest of all the beautiful people I had the great honor of capturing with my camera,
Thank You All!


Cami ✿ Ale  Shiva  Dawn
Cami Cake (cami.tiratzo) - Ale (illalejandralll) - Shiva Shan (shiva100.shan) - DawnAlexa

Wicked ✿ Madiene ✿ Luna ✿ Wonder
WickedOne (imborrable) - Madiene Falconer - Luna Xacuna Noctis (mystiquexary) - Wonderlove (w0nderlove)

KEVIN ✿ Cate ✿ Nicole ✿ SIGMA
KEVIN SOLAIRE (kevinid) - Cate (cate.carrasco) - Nicole Violet (nicolenightwing) - SIGMAxKARIO (endereilish)

Credits On Me
DOUX - Somi Hairstyle ● MAJESTY - Celina Gem Set [onyx] ● (Hand Tattoo) No.801
#Klubb "Amina" Bodysuit [Sex] ● #Klubb "Amina" Cargos [Sex]
My Location On First picture: Everwinter (Moderate)

No comments:

Post a Comment