A Lori For Ransom?

 OUR MOMENTS TOGETHER


Tonight while in Tempura...

Lori Novo: baby
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): yes?
Lori Novo: can I report you to Polly and say you were naked running on the bridge, please?
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): but I wasn't shell ban me
Lori Novo: but it'll be so funny :P
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): :P




Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): baby you such a woman!
Lori Novo: muahh my love
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): glad youre mine!
Lori Novo: aww my baby
Lori Novo: and you are such a man!
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): blushes hehe
Lori Novo: I just want to be so worthy of your love
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): omg baby you are way overworthy
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): you are Spanish Princess remember
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): im just a bad pirate  [He was a pirate when I met him]
Lori Novo: no you are my handsome Italian pirate ;)
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): i forget which little Caribbean island i buried all my treasure
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): except for you
Lori Novo: well, I am glad you didn't bury me too with ur treasures or I'll be dead right now :P
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): naw you'd be ransomed
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): but i didn't want to
Lori Novo: well. it's not too late if u want to get rid of me
Lori Novo: u can probably get 500L for me lol
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): laffss
Lori Novo: and it's negotiable
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): never bid yourself down baby!
Lori Novo: muah
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): 5000000000l
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): no
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): a new bid
Lori Novo: that's already a lot of zeros, are you sure?
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): 5000000000000000000000000 L  [Can be paid in monthly payments, I wonder. :P]
Lori Novo: omg my baby
Lori Novo: that looks like a train
Lori Novo: love it!
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): hehe


Lori Novo: baby I love our moments together
Lori Novo: and I feel so happy to see ppl love to read them
Lori Novo: makes them smile
Lori Novo: and makes me smile :)))
Lori Novo: our moments together is the most popular section in the blog baby
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): the world wants romance eh!
Lori Novo: i think it is because I am very open about the times we spend together
Lori Novo: it makes it real and not just a game
Lori Novo: it's like magical
Lori Novo: REAL beautiful love
Lori Novo: that can grow from fantasy
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): yes baby
Lori Novo: from something many consider just a game
Lori Novo: so it gives ppl hope
Lori Novo: and others can relate
Lori Novo: and I just want to share our love with the world baby...

No comments:

Post a Comment