Remember This Place?

 OUR MOMENTS TOGETHER


Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): baby can i ask you why you seem down lately?

... and I opened up to him, completely, and he listened quietly and understood.
Then, he left my side and I wondered where he had gone. 
Soon after he sent for me, and I found myself on top of Tempura's
golden bridge where his open and loving arms were waiting for me...



Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): remenber this?
Lori Novo: yes baby
Lori Novo: I do
Lori Novo: i already loved you so much
Lori Novo: all that time
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): see what love does
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): we dance on air...

Picture Taken On August 12, 2013

This is the bridge where our love began to grow.
Where we sat for hours chatting and sharing things about our real lives.
Where we laughed and felt butterflies.
Where I knew I needed him forever in my life.
Where I knew there could never be another.
And our love grew and grew, and got stronger and stronger with every passing year.
And just like in the beginning, we still continue to climb that bridge where our love
continues to grow. Tonight, however, the feeling was more powerful.
This bridge has witnessed the birth, the growing, and the strength of our love for over 
13 years. Tonight, it was a remembrance of something that is very alive in our hearts.
Steppenwolf is my strength, a true gentleman loving and caring. The love of my life.
This is my Steppenwolf, husband, lover, and best friend!

I wasn't able to take our picture tonight, I was very overwhelmed by such a precious feeling
of the love we were feeling at that moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment