Forest by Cica Ghost

EXPLORING SECOND LIFE



“And into the forest I go, to lose my mind and find my soul.”



"Eyes lips face
I cross my heart and hope to die
psycho on the loose and you can catch her with a cat eye
where to begin 
twisted as a hairpin
she’s got a head for business and she’s playing to win
I’m putting on my makeup and I’m dancing alone..."
-lyrics


Hello Beautiful World!
Welcome, this is FOREST by Cica Ghost (Moderate)

Did this really just happen?
I asked for an eerie place that still had a touch of sweetness and my location search took me
straight to the darkness of Cica's forest where everything feels and looks dark and dead.
It pretty much reminded me of a dream I once had about darkness, dead trees, pain, a lady in white,
and a body of water. Here, you can read about my dream, it is pretty creepy I must warn you.
But going back to Cica, she has created the perfect location to photograph my dream.


But really, about Cica's new location, I was expecting to see some of her cute-colorful creatures
pop out from the darkness, so I was prepared so I wouldn't get startled. But nothing happened.
After a good thirty minutes of waiting, Sunny and I decided to go in search of them behind the hills
but they were nowhere to be found.


However, our search was worthwhile. As we were about to give up, I looked up to the sky
and noticed a faceless couple floating like dark clouds with tentacles and holding some stupid signs. :P
Not as in stupid stupid but as in stupid cool.
They were, Kitten L'Bean (jayde.askari) & Ulf L'Bean (ulfnir.winterwolf)
Hands down my favorite couple of the day! 


By the way, do you remember when I said "Sunny will never leave me or break my heart or...",
well, that continues to be proven to be a fact. However, Sunny is no longer my faithful pet companion.
He is now my son! Yes, you heard me right, a son conceived from love. From this immeasurable
love that I feel for all animals. And since Steppenwolf has never wanted to have any children that
makes my Sunny fatherless like me. But really, who needs a father when the mother can 
handle both roles remarkably. Unless Steppenwolf decides to adopt my Sunny as his own son, which
I seriously doubt it. :P


"My babyyyy TE AMOOO!
you are the most wonderful man my love.
Take me to Tempura tonight and tell me more Chinese poetry my baby. ;)
MUAH!
Your Milkyway P.S."

And that's what we'll probably be doing in a few minutes. That was one of my texts to my
Steppenwolf today. And for those of you wondering which movie we watched this past Friday...



We highly recommend it. And remember "If you feel it, chase it!" -Twisters Movie Quote
Time to go for now my beautiful people. Over & Out.


Credits On Me
RAMA.SALON - Ari Hair 'Naturals Pack' ● #Loveholic - Lolita Hair (Black) Left Hair Wisp ● [ rD ] - Bling-Baby Hair Pin
[POM] Nayeli Earrings - Fatpack ● KUNGLERS - Calipso Rings AD Onyx ● Black Smokey Eyes / iSO
moonwaii . Freckling Hearts & Cutie ● :Dernier: "Britney" Bow Blouse - Black ● :Dernier: "Britney" Belted Shorts - Black
~Nerido~ Amanda Gloves on Hips -Gold ● Rowne.IIJN Stretch Boot

No comments:

Post a Comment