Sometimes All You Need Is a Little Bit Of Sunshine

EXPLORING SECOND LIFE



Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): hi baby im sorry im late
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): i lost my car keys and was trying to find them to lock up for the night
Lori Novo: it's ok my love but did u find them?
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): no :(
Lori Novo: oh baby, I'm sorry :(
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): damn nuisance...
Lori Novo: baby
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): yes?
Lori Novo: name three things that are scary to lose
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): wallet keys wife hehe [I hope not in that order. I am the wife! :P]
Lori Novo: lol
Lori Novo: ok ok, I wasn't expecting the wife one but its actually pretty good
Lori Novo: I was thinking keys wallet and mind

How about you, top three things that you would be scared to lose? ;)


“Sometimes all you need is a little bit of Sunshine.

I have learnt that Life is not about the walk that we have taken but the company,
the experiences we have gathered.
I have learnt that in each and every unknown path of our journey we get to know more
of our own selves.
I have learnt that Forgiveness comes from Love and knowledge
that everyone has a story that we cannot fathom.
I have learnt that Darkness only comes to lead us to Light
while moulding our grey shades in the best silhouette of our soul.
I have learnt that all it takes is a little word of encouragement or a pat on a shoulder
to let a person know how valued that person truly is.
I have learnt that most special moments and bonds can come with a time frame
and as long as we have them we need to live that to its fullness and then just let that be.
I have learnt that making connections isn't difficult but the easiest way to connect to one's own self.
I have learnt that silence has so much more clutched up than words could ever open.
I have learnt that sunsets are as beautiful as sunrises, nights are as dreamy as morns.
I have learnt that sometimes Life takes a complete different turn to what we plan or expect
but when seen from a distance that turn actually looks just the one meant to take us to our destination,
where our souls embrace every walk taken so far to know, to accept all that we are.
I have learnt that in a world where we could be anything, I chose to be Love.
I have learnt that sometimes Love is not what we wait for or what we expect others to shower us
with but what we embody and shower others with for Love is the Dream of a Dreamer,
the Melody of a Music, the Sunshine of a Sun.

And sometimes all you need is a little bit of Sunshine.”
― Debatrayee Banerjee



Welcome, this is Loch Dhoire an Chlair (Moderate)!


Derryclare Lough inspiration (Ireland)
Flickr / Rez Rights Group: Nigrum Cattus

🐑

Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): the sheep just graze anywhere they like
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): all over mountains and fields no body watched them
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): unless they are hemmed in by stone walls they don't seem
to like jumping the walls
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): so grass outside the walls is luxuriant...


Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): Sunny sit down! be a good boy. He's a ball of energy.

And finally, this is where proper greetings come into place. Hello Beautiful World!
Last night Steppenwolf, Sunny, and I visited a lovely Irish location
that has it all, mountains all around, beautiful rain, and sheep. The perfect combination!
It reminded me of a location I used to call home many, many years ago
where I would spend hours and hours sitting by the water among the sheep listening to music and
watching dawns and sunsets. It was called Quiet Irish Parkland (Empress and Hierophant).
It was in that place where I once came upon a gentleman playing beautiful bagpipe music on top
of a mountain. It was there that I met Andy (Virtualandy Capra) on top of a mountain, and almost
immediately, he became my best friend, like a brother and someone who will never be
forgotten, and to this day still has a piece of my heart. And, it was in that place that I once took Steppenwolf
to show him around when we were still friends, and he ended up buying me some
yummy sweet treats. However, on that day Steppenwolf wanted to kiss me so bad but I would walk
away every time he would get close to me. I would get so nervous I remember it very well.

But how the tables have turned with time. Last night while we were at our newfound Irish location,
I wanted his kiss so bad. I needed it. Not just one, but many many. I wanted to get drunk with his
kisses and so when we finally stopped exploring and sat down and I was in his arms I was already
dying for him to kiss me. I felt the butterflies in my tummy all cheering for more and more.
I love to kiss this man until my lips hurt I tell you. ;)


By the way, this is our blog audience as of today. This can change from day to day.
I like knowing who is visiting us. Sending prayers for peace all over the world!


Thanks For Stopping By!
Lori Novo

Credits On Me
ROZOREGALIA_VISCUM*FLOWERCROWN
cheezu. fancy day : shoes black (Old Gacha)
(NEW) :: pm :: Sarah Dress @ WIP EVENT (Ends September 22nd. / Gallery)
Model & Photographer: Lori Novo
Thanks to my wonderful Sponsors for their kind support!


:: pm :: Sarah Dress
Lace, florals, and ruffles embellished this romantic dress, ideal for the upcoming fall season.
Each set includes two dresses, a plain color one and another with a delicate shabby chic print.
Compatible with Maitreya, Lara X, Legacy+Perky, Reborn+Waifu.

No comments:

Post a Comment