GEEGOO... boy or girl?


I couldn't wait to show my new Beautiful Death outfit to my friend Slay Dyrssen  
and when I saw him logging in, I asked him for a TP to his location which he 
immediately sent. Slay and I have become such good friends that he's been helping
 me with my Second Life settings to help me appreciate the beauty of SL even better.

As I arrived at his location, I noticed standing next to him the cutest creature ever 
and I thought this might be one of his friends. It turned out to be that Slay didn't
even know who GEEGOO was :O

Teleport completed from Bonaire12
[13:33] Lori Novo: Hi GEEGOO!
[13:33] GEEGOO: hi
[13:34] Lori Novo: you look so cute
[13:34] Lori Novo: are you a boy or girl?
[13:34] GEEGOO: thanks... I'm an animal
[13:34] Lori Novo: lol :P
[13:34] Lori Novo: but boy or girl animal?
[13:35] GEEGOO: It's a secret
[13:35] Lori Novo: hahaha, well you are still very cute either way
[13:35] Lori Novo: :)
[13:36] GEEGOO: where are we?
[13:36] Lori Novo: lol,  I have NOOO idea
[13:36] Lori Novo: my friend Slay just TP me here
[13:37] GEEGOO: ok... Do you like this place?
[13:37] Lori Novo: oooh yes, I been here before, its one of my favorite ones, duh :P
[13:39] Lori Novo: GEEGOO PLZZZZZZ tell me!!!
[13:39] Lori Novo: Are you a boy or girl PLLZZZ!!!
[13:39] GEEGOO: Why?
[13:40] Lori Novo: I want to know or I won't be able to sleep tonight :(



Unfortunately, GEEGOO became completely mute and wouldn't say a thing... 
and I was right, last night I couldn't sleep. I kept wondering, was GEEGOO a boy or girl
Thanks a lot GEEGOO :P