A Place For Peace


There is a very special place in my home where I like to sit to meditate and relax. 
I sit by the waterfall, surrounded by the many colorful flowers that  bring so much 
joy to my heart while my swan swims around keeping me company.

I have decided that my "Novo's Palace in The Sky" will be a place full of color, 
magic, and love. My dream is to transform this land in the sky into
something so beautiful that it will take my breath away. 
I want to bring into my home other pets to keep Toh and me company. 
I need birds to sing, butterflies in every color, bunnies, kittens, fish and a puppy.

I want to live there with my flowers and my pets... alone... in peace.
I will be writing a lot more now while I am away from the world, resting 
in my palace in the sky. Not necessarily for my two blogs, 
but for myself and letters to God. I enjoy getting lost in my writings. 
They bring me peace and somehow a sense of pride...
writing has become my new love <333

No comments:

Post a Comment