Getting My Feet Wet

Published July 3, 2011


Waking up early today once again greeted me with another wonderful surprise.
After my nice meeting with Ryne just a few minutes before,
I continued my walk in search of good locations for photos and I came upon a fountain.
I had been walking all morning barefoot and I could not contain the temptation in getting my feet wet.
I walked in and danced in the water for a while.
Soon I decided to continue writing my article for the blog and as I became fully concentrated on my work,
I completely forgot that I was still dancing in the water.

Suddenly I hear the sound of an IM just received, thinking it could be from Grubby.
I checked my SL screen and noticed that it was from a stranger.
I also noticed right away that his SL name was Beetles and that was the reason I decided to answer
this random IM. I am a big fan of The Beatles and was curious to know if he was too.

"Hi :)!"
I replied and he continued to tell me that it was not common to see a girl dancing in the water like
I was. We continued to chat about music and movies for a good while.
 It turns out that Beetles is in a band (RL- lead singer) and music is his life.
After a while of chatting with him, I proceeded to get out of the water to continue our conversation.

Beetles turned out to be a little of a flirt but harmless.
 After we had chatted and joked around about almost every topic we touched,
he asked me what would be the thing that would make me smile at that moment.
I responded jokingly, getting my feet wet again, and proceeded to walk back into the water.
I was surprised to see that he had joined me and our fun chat continued.
Soon he felt brave enough to ask me for a kiss in the most creative way.
 He said, "If you kiss me I might turn into a prince",
to which I replied, "What if you don't, and instead I turn into a frog?" He laughed.

And once it was time to excuse myself and continue with my search for perfect photo locations,
he sends me a friend request. I accepted not before making it clear that he was still not getting
that kiss he wanted. He laughed and said, in that case, he would be imagining it
and that every time I would see a frog I would remember him.
I replied back to him that I knew that every time he would see water from now on, he was going 
to be jumping in to get his feet wet, to which he replied, "always do.....I haven't grown up yet".


BTW: My kisses are only for the man I love.