DeeezNutz's Hug


A while back I had the great pleasure of meeting DeeezNutz 
during one of my escape visits to SHX Club Equipment. 
DeeezNutz is a DJ and an amazing T-shirt designer. 
Here ↓ I am wearing one of his great creations, the Crazy Love Black Tanktop
His store has a large variety of incredible tee designs for both men and women.

You can visit his store on Second Life MarketPlace (Sorry, no longer Available)


If you want to know how DeeezNutz and I met, 
the following is the beginning of our chat that day.

The Hug
While on one of my crazy intends to escape from a not so good situation 
and run to the first place I could find, I found myself greeted by DeeezNutz's hug. 
He immediately sent me a hug invite as soon as he saw me. 
I accepted even though he was a stranger.

Hug Accepted[16:01] Hug & Kiss 2.02 Deluxe full: DeeezNutz Resident 
invited you to a couple animation, choose 'yes' to accept

[16:02] Lori Novo: hi
[16:05] Lori Novo: Do u talk?
[16:05] DeeezNutz: Yesh
[16:05] DeeezNutz: How are you doing?
[16:06] Lori Novo: not so good, thank u for the hug, I really needed one
[16:06] DeeezNutz: Not a problem :D
[16:06] DeeezNutz: everyone needs hugs
[16:06] DeeezNutz: and car tires
[16:06] Lori Novo: yes we all do
[16:06] Lori Novo: do u usually hug strangers?
[16:07] DeeezNutz: nope
[16:07] DeeezNutz: just you
[16:07] Lori Novo: why me?
[16:07] DeeezNutz: I dont know why
[16:07] DeeezNutz: just felt the urge to
[16:07] DeeezNutz: :)

[16:07] Lori Novo: I am glad u did... I never hug strangers either
[16:07] Lori Novo: but came here running away
16:08] Lori Novo: and this was the first place I could find
[16:08] DeeezNutz: running away from where?
[16:09] Lori Novo: from my broken heart, but it has followed me
[16:09] Lori Novo: I still feel it

After a while, his friends left and he stayed behind and we continued our chat.

[16:13] Lori Novo: did ur friends leave you?
[16:14] DeeezNutz: yesh they left me
[16:14] Lori Novo: aren't u gonna follow them?
[16:14] DeeezNutz: nope
[16:14] DeeezNutz: lol
[16:14] Lori Novo: hahaha ok :)

And there we stayed talking about my blog, 
his amazing shirts and car wheels... and still hugging

Days later....

[19:29] DeeezNutz: HEY!
[19:29] DeeezNutz: i was lookin for you earlier
[19:29] DeeezNutz: but you werent on list
[19:29] DeeezNutz: im playing a song for you now :)
[19:30] Lori Novo: OMG what song TELL MEEEEE!!!!!!
[19:30] DeeezNutz: youre missing it
[19:30] Lori Novo: can't go right now...OMG sorry
[19:31] DeeezNutz: :D
[19:31] DeeezNutz: okie dokie
[19:31] Lori Novo: :(
[19:31] Lori Novo: but tell meeeee
[19:31] DeeezNutz: ill have to play it again some other time when you can come
[19:31] Lori Novo: awww ok

... he never told me what song he had played for me >:(

-----------------------------------------



Thanks 
DeeezNutz 
for the cool
black T-shirt and the garlic necklace
Love them <333