The Walking Dead


If you love zombies as much as I do, then I am pretty sure you have been eagerly 
awaiting the upcoming second season of "The Walking Dead" on AMC 
which will premiere this Sunday at 8 p.m. central.  
My son and I are HUGE fanatics of anything that is zombie related., 
together, we have collected every single movie ever made, including the low budget ones.
Of course, we were the first ones in line to get the new release of the first season of 
The Walking Dead on March 8, 2011.


Feeling excited about the new upcoming "The Walking Dead" episodes, 
I invited my little friend Gaby to join me in the land of the dead, undead dead, 
OK, OK you get the idea :P  
But before heading to our destination, we reviewed some guidelines 
to better get prepared to confront these undead-dead beings from 
"The Zombie Survival Guide"  by Max Brooks (Website).

Top 10 Lessons for Surviving a Zombie Attack
1. Organize before they rise!
2. They feel no fear, why should you?
3. Use your head: cut off theirs.
4. Blades don’t need reloading.
5. Ideal protection = tight clothes, short hair.
6. Get up the staircase, then destroy it.
7. Get out of the car, get onto the bike.
8. Keep moving, keep low, keep quiet, keep alert!
9. No place is safe, only safer.
10. The zombie may be gone, but the threat lives on.
(Credits: "The Zombie Survival Guide" by Publisher Three Rivers Press)


Finally, we reached our destination, Zombie Attack, Cayuga. 
You will find a free (L$0) package containing everything you will need 
for an exciting zombie experience. 
The Free P-90 Sub Machine Gun & Zombie Bite Me package contains;

Vomit Blood (wear)Zombie Bite Me-ter
P-90 v2 (weapon)
Avatar Radar



I guess I didn't learn the 10 lessons for surviving very well. 
As soon as we arrived, I was bitten over one hundred times 
by these flesh-hungry beings.

I was dead... so dead... super dead!
I guess it's better than being undead-dead, right? :P



Get fully prepared to survive getting eaten by these beings or getting dead, 
I mean killed when you confront them. Here is the Intro video for The Zombie Survival Guide
by Max Brooks from YouTube.


By the way, has anyone seen Gaby???  :O