Impertinent Tai Chi


Shouldn't we find peace and relaxation in Tai Chi? 
Well, that is what I always thought. Unfortunately, last night Tai Chi turned out to be somehow
repugnant, offensive, and immature.

Java, Ocean, and I had the misfortune of getting a visit to our beloved Tai Chi circle by no other
than Tai Chi. Yes, you heard me right, this individual goes by Tai Chi, what a joke!
Actually, his original name is iceman111 and for his behavior last night we all witnessed
that iceman111 doesn't know how to behave properly around people, be respectful to the ladies,
and likes to pick up fights with my poor brother Java. The only thing Java did to spark some tension
with this guy was to say hello to him and greet him nicely like my brother does to every person that
comes our way. Yes after I stood up to him and let him know that I would be reporting him to Tempura
officials he decided to shift "behavior" gear into a more friendly one but oh Lord, so fake that no one
present was fooled.

I saved last night's chat to share with you but removed all that is not concerning to Tai Chi
and his shameful behavior.

java Junibalya: Hello iceman
Ocean Novo: welcome back bro
java Junibalya: I wonder what would happen if I gave iceman a hot cup of coffee?????
java Junibalya: ty sister
Lori Novo: wb java
java Junibalya: :))))
java Junibalya: ty Ocean
Tai Chi: id poor it over y uor head
Tai Chi: cunt
Ocean Novo: wow
Lori Novo: :/
Ocean Novo: hey.. you mind not using language like that around ladies
Tai Chi: dont make me kick your ass
Ocean Novo: who are you talking to ???
java Junibalya: officially muting the idiot
Ocean Novo: good call
Lori Novo: Tai Chi, what is wrong with you
Tai Chi: good
Lori Novo: I am reporting him
java Junibalya: someone should
Lori Novo: so he can get kicked out of Tempura
Lori Novo: do any of u see a Tempura official
java Junibalya: makes you wonder why people log into a CHAT GAME...if they don't want to chat
Lori Novo: this guy needs to get kicked out
java Junibalya: Neither Polly nor Hera were in the teleport area when I arrived
[ For a while Tai Chi remained silent and we enjoyed more pleasant minutes 
before he started again but by this time, both Ocean and Java had muted him]
Tai Chi: java it wont be when report you for starting trouble
Lori Novo: Tai Chi
Lori Novo: are you crazy or what
Lori Novo: you better behave properly
Tai Chi: java started it lori not me
Tai Chi: im sorry lori
Lori Novo: no Tai Chi, u r being rude and disrespectful
Tai Chi: so was java
Lori Novo: you know you can get kicked out from Tempura for acting the way u r acting
Lori Novo: no
Lori Novo: I have saved the chat
 java Junibalya: sis: why are you still messing with the griefer?
Lori Novo: because he is still going on
Lori Novo: I am reporting him
java Junibalya: GOOD!!!
Lori Novo: I need to see what else he says
Tai Chi: java back just leave me alone
java Junibalya: Since i don't have Tai here any more to protect me...I generally mute griefers
Lori Novo: brother, I took it upon myself to get rid of all the trash that comes to our Tempura
java Junibalya: wow
Lori Novo: if they can't respect others
Tai Chi: java i was minden my busness back off know
Lori Novo: they don't belong here
java Junibalya: I totally agree with you sis
java Junibalya: :))))
Tai Chi: java your disrespectful back off
[ At this point I am thinking Tai Chi is totally insane, he has been muted by Java so how can Java
possibly be "bothering" him in any way? Mmmm, crazy I tell you!]


Suddenly our "friend" Tai Chi stands and walks over to Java and remains there
for a long period of time. Java unaware that the cloud that surrounds him is no other than 
Tai Chi, continues greeting newcomers.
Lori Novo: Tai Chi back off
Lori Novo: NOW!!!!
Lori Novo: I mean it
Tai Chi: tell to back off i will he started it
Lori Novo: are u a child Tai Chi
Lori Novo: u r acting like one
[ After over ten minutes of standing right on top of Java, suddenly Tai Chi decides to turn nice. 
Yeah right!]
Tai Chi: hello every one welcome except java peace and harmony
Lori Novo: hello Juliette welcome :)
Tai Chi: hello juliette welcome
Lori Novo: hello Miranda
Lori Novo: welcome :)
Tai Chi: welcome miranda
Miranda: Hi
Miranda: How are you ?
Lori Novo: good tyyy, how r u?
Tai Chi: im ok how are you miranda
Miranda: Hi Ice !
Miranda: How are you ?
Tai Chi: im good ty welcome miranda
Miranda: thank you !
Tai Chi: ty for asking
[ Things are getting comical at this point. Is Tai Chi thinking we are in a competition to see
who can be the friendliest? Hmmm Tai Chi, you are trying too hard to appear like a nice guy 
but you ain't fooling me]
java Junibalya: Helllo Yuuki
yuuki: hello
java Junibalya: Yuuki: how are you this fine day?
yuuki: fine, thanks
yuuki: and you ?
Tai Chi: yuuki hello peace and harmony yuuki
java Junibalya: I am fine...today is a good day to be alive...yes?
yuuki: HI,Tai chi
yuuki: java, yes
java Junibalya: °͜°
Tai Chi: hello yuuki

THE END :P

Others were just having translator problems like our friend Chuchuk... hehe!

Chuchuk: эх девушку бы поиметь с просони то вобще бы классный день был))
Chuchuk Resident: Oh girl to fuck with prosoni then just do a day was cool))
Lori Novo: :O
java Junibalya: Java wondering if that is a translator problem?
Mikarl: cough
Mikarl: cough
Lori Novo: I hope it was
Chuchuk: красивое место балдею
Chuchuk Resident: beautiful place you bastard

So this is my story and I am sticking to it :P And Tai Chi (iceman111), hope to never see you again!