My Naked Truth Meme

My Naked Truth Meme

As I promised, here is "my seven SL facts" meme.
Running a little behind but late is better than never don't you agree? ;)

So here we go, here are seven facts about my Second Life that I want to share with you.

My SL Fact #1
When it comes to dancing, I am very selective in who I dance with. I find most of SL dances too intimate for me so I rarely accept any invitations. However, when I do accept, I ask my dance partner to get us a "decent" dance. If he, for some reason, doesn't respect my request, I am out of there.


My SL Fact #2
When I am at Tempura Island doing Tai Chi, I like saying hello to every single person that gets there. If for some reason I miss someone I feel absolutely bad. I am usually there working on my blog but I keep constantly checking back to see if any one has arrived while I was busy.

My SL Fact #3

You'll always see my pixel dress accordingly to how I am feeling in real life. I am talking weather-wise. If I am feeling cold, my pixel will be wearing warm clothes even in the summer days and vise-versa. Now the rain is something I also add into my SL. If you see it raining in my SL home, it is likely that it is raining in my real life.

My SL Fact #4
I hate, HATE, hate being broke in SL. I must... NEED to have lindens in my account at all times or else I am not a very happy camper. Don't get me wrong, not all my linden go to buying myself things, they also go into helping friends and other people.

My SL Fact #5
Having a home in SL is a must for me. In my 938 days in SL I have had 5 different homes and all in the same land. I feel that is where my roots are so I refuse to change Sims. One thing I must say, since I hate being homeless, I also hate seeing any of my close friends homeless so there has been many occasions where I have opened the doors to my home and shared them with my friends.

My SL Fact #6
My inventory has gotten so out of control that it's driving me crazy. I am up to 36k+ items that I just don't know what to do anymore.  I can say that probably 70% are things that I have NEVER worn, not even once. This include clothes, shoes, hair, skins, jewelry... etc. Another 20% are items that I have probably worn once maybe twice and that I honestly believe I'll never wear again. Only 10% are the items that I probably use more often.

My SL Fact #7
Before BiboNovo ever appeared in the picture, I had made a new account for a male model that I wanted to use for the blog. With the help of SweetG, AdamDash was born into SL on a May day last year. We bought the shape and skin from Belleza and some clothes from Utopia. However after only 5 days of having opened the account, I deleted it. I wasn't 100% completely satisfied.

No comments:

Post a Comment