I Shall Believe

BIRTHDAYS

My Children,Aedo Destiny,Friends,Movies & Entertainment,My Pets (RL),My Writings,Steppenwolf Crescendo,My Quotes & Poems,Juve (juve31),Birthdays,SL Sisters & Brothers,Valkiria Fox,Songs,Quotes & Poems,


"I wrote a poem to you watching the sunset today. It was a beautiful sunset- no clouds, 
all deep blues, and golds and Venus setting but I was thinking of you."

Venus sets, over crushed indigo,
But Lori

My true star of love,

Rises!
~ Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo) ~


·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·˙˜”*°•. ❤ .•°*”˜˙·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·˙


Dear Second Life ..,
What do you have in store for me next... I wonder?
Being here has been an amazing adventure that will forever live in my most precious memories.
The journey continues and honestly, I hope it does for a very long time.
Soon, it'll be my three years in Second Life and I feel as if the best is yet to come.
Memories made and lessons learned along the way are part of how this beautiful Second Life 
has enriched in a very meaningful way who I am now.

Thank you Second Life



Open the door
And show me your face tonight
I know it's true
No one heals me like you
And you hold the key...

·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·˙˜”*°•. ❤ .•°*”˜˙·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·˙

First
I want to wish my beautiful SL lil sister Valki (Valkiria Fox) a very 
HaPPy BirTHdaY!

Sis, here is a little something I took out from my memory chest that I read when I was probably
around 12 or 13 years old and never have forgotten ...

Beautiful Dreamer
Have A Beautiful Day,
May All The Dreams You Are Dreaming,
All Come Your Way.

Love you sis!


·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·˙˜”*°•. ❤ .•°*”˜˙·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·˙


On the 11th it was my sweet pirate's birthday.
HaPPy BeLaTeD BirTHdaY wolfie!
Love you tons!

Here is something I just wrote for you...

Roses are Red
Violets are Blue
I used to love Sponge Bob
but now I love you!

Get it?
Ummm, probably not
I am so lame.

Anyways, you had to be there to know what I am talking about :P


·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·˙˜”*°•. ❤ .•°*”˜˙·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·˙

Another great friend of mine that will be celebrating a RL birthday tomorrow is our
Tempura angel ... Aedo Destiny

HaPPy EARLY BirTHdaY!

I would have sent him a Milky Way (from Texas, USA to Rome) to help sweeten his special day but he
prefers we wait till wintertime. He doesn't want to open up a box to a melted chocolate bar due to the
high temperatures. I offered to include a napkin and a straw in case he has to suck the melted chocolate
out from the box but he refused.

"No no Lori, we wait til wintertime, and I hate you still"

Ok so he didn't necessarily say it in that way but I bet he was thinking it :P


·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·˙˜”*°•. ❤ .•°*”˜˙·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·˙


Yesterday was such a crazy and exciting happy day for me as all Saturdays are.

First,
Lori (me :P) had a great fall LITERALLY,
when my dog Cookie came running to me as I was running to my truck to get something and midway
we came together, just like in the romantic movies when the guy and the girl run across the white sand to each other while the ocean's breeze blows her hair so beautifully and they embrace and roll on the sand in a passionate kiss.
Well, of course, Cookie and I didn't embrace or kissed, but I was sent like ten meters into the air (exaggerating a little here to make this story more exciting) when she got in my legs. I actually saw my whole life flash before my eyes and also the many people that had stopped at my neighbor's yard sale. It was all like in slow motion. I am serious, even my son and daughter said they had to wait a while to finally see me hit the ground. "Mom, I thought you were never gonna finish falling." those were my daughter's exact words. How I did that, I have no idea!

Once I finally hit the ground, Cookie, thinking I was playing, got on me playfully and licked me all over. My son had to help take her off me while I kept asking him, "OMG did anyone see me fall?" He said no.
But HE IS LYING >:( Remember my neighbor's yard sale? 
Thank God I am not an egg or I would be all cracked right now.


·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·˙˜”*°•. ❤ .•°*”˜˙·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·˙


Another great Saturday moment I want to share with you is when Step (my loving partner) and Juve (my bffff diva) finally met. That was very important for me since they are the two most important men in my SL. Juvie put Step to the test of "Seriously loves Lori and not for fakes"
and Step pass with flying colors!!!
What can you expect from a sweet pirate/wolf that adores me and seriously thinks I am a goddess.
Nobody better tell him I am just a goof with a few loose screws that still believes in Santa Clause.

Yes Step,
I AM A GODDESS
YOUR CROWNED GODDESS, if you will, just like in the movie Love In The Times Of Cholera.
(◕‿-)


·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·˙˜”*°•. ❤ .•°*”˜˙·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·˙

My beautiful before I go please allow me some words that come from the deepest part of my heart ...

Please don't let this Second Life change you in a negative way. Use the beauty of this magical world
in a positive way. Let's not forget our principles and integrity and the respect we owe to ourselves, to our families, and the people we meet here. Let's be truthful, there is nothing crueler than to use people as if they are nothing, just pieces of a game. Let's not lie and deceive people with stories of things that never were or are. If we don't want to share much of our real life that is our right and understandable but what is inhumane is to invent things that can seriously cause so much pain to others. We get to care... really care and get to cry real tears.

Be as truthful as you can or say nothing at all.
Best to leave a good memory and a smile behind.

Forever yours,
~Lori Novo ~

CREDITS:
Hair ~ London * Night ~ Truth Hair
Skin ~ Elle Dark SK * Line 5 * #16 ~ Belleza
Eyes ~ Ardent Industrial (Small) ~ IKON Eyes
Head Piece ~ Spring Is Here ~ A&A  Fashion
Wings ~ Sy Insperation ~ Finesmith
Pose ~ FlightyPixels Editorial
Location ~ Lovely's Photo Studio
Model & Photographer ~ Lori Novo

♥⊱Thanks To All My Wonderful Designers For Their Support ... Hugs ⊰♥

1 comment:

  1. COMMENT FROM STEPPENWOLF (steppen crescendo):

    Beautiful post baby, very very beautiful!!! Love yu
    at 5:08 pm

    ReplyDelete