Simply Beautiful, Dirty and Rich

Featuring
FREE HAIR


Dear Second Life,

Today my Second Life day started so wonderfully when I noticed that my sister was already
logged in. I just couldn't contain my joy so I immediately IMed her to let her know how much she
means to me and how much I love her. We got all mushy with our sisterly love that a few tears made 
an escape from my eyes. She has the most gentle soul and a heart so precious that I feel so blessed to
have her as my sister and best friend. We have been through a lot together and it is unbelievable. What
we have shared has only made our sister bond stronger. She shares my joys that if I am happy, she
seems to light up from my happiness. But when I hurt, my tears become hers.
There is nothing she wouldn't do for me to protect me and see me happy.


I feel as if my Second Life is just beginning again, and I do believe that the best is yet to come. The
future however is always uncertain to everyone, but one thing is for sure,  it'll be a million times better
than before. She and I still have many memories to create together. We will share joys and an
occasional tear but with my sister by my side, this Second Life is well worth living.


STEPPENWOLF
So excited that I just can't help it!
Step spent part of the morning showing me some islands. He is looking into getting us a paradise. 
I have never lived on beach land before since I started Sl, but a change of scenery sounds very
appealing to me. Hmmm, this makes me wonder if he is planning on parking his pirate ship 
in our front yard and blocking my sunsets. Step, we need to talk! :P



LATERS MY LOVES
Feeling a little feverish here :P
Maybe it was the walk I took earlier at the park.
The sun was bright and warm... beautiful day I tell you.
Time for a nice, cool shower now.
Please don't forget that there is a beautiful life out there waiting for you.
Step outside and let the sun shower you with life.

Forever Yours,
~ Lori Novo ~

Flickr

All the hairstyles for this post come from
 Beautiful Dirty Rich (MP)
FREE Hair Pack
Over 30 Styles
Colors include ONLY Coral and Majestic


CREDITS
Skin ~ Elle Dark SK * Line 5 * #16 ~ Belleza
Eyes ~ Ardent Industrial (Small) ~ IKON Eyes
Earrings ~ Petite Heart Earrings (FREE) ~ *R+a* (MP)
Poses & Location ~ Lovely's Photo Studio
Model & Photographer ~ Lori Novo

♥⊱Thanks To All My Wonderful Designers For Their Support ... Hugs ⊰♥

No comments:

Post a Comment