Lake Of The Woods

Featuring
THE WHITE ARMORY

And I Get To Kiss You Baby Just Because I Can

Dear Second Life,

Please don't think for a second that I had forgotten about you yesterday. 
I decided to spend most of the day with my kids. I took them shopping for their back-to-school stuff, went to 
eat Chinese and ended the day going to the movies to watch Kick-Ass 2. It was a great day but I got home feeling so tired.

I've noticed that lately I am starting to come less and less to Second Life which is a good thing. Sometimes we forget our priorities
and start living our Second Life as if it was our first, do you know what I mean? I remember once my mother told me that it was so sad 
to see how people get closer to the people they meet over the Internet than to the ones they have in RL.... so true mother!
I have to admit though, I feel a million times closer to some of my best friends here than I do to most of the people in my RL. 
However, my kids will ALWAYS come first before anything or anyone. They are my greatest loves and I am so blessed to have them.
And the best thing is that I do not need pose balls to give them a kiss or a hug like my Juvie says. Steppenwolf  is always asking me how they are doing. He's always telling me to give my kids and my mother a hug. He has no idea how much that means to me.

I always said that if you want to win my heart the way to do it is through my children ;)

GROUP GIFT
Today I went by
The White Armory
and picked up this week's group gift
Lake Of The Woods Gown Set
(Includes The Necklace)

Remember that the group gift changes every Saturday, late at night.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

Adios for now,
Keep a close bond with all the special people in your Second Life.
But don't forget your family while doing this.

Second Life is but a beautiful dream... 
Real Life is the most extraordinary gift from God.

Forever yours,
~ Lori Novo ~


~ Michael Buble ~

And I can't believe, uh that I'm your man,
And I get to kiss you baby just because I can.
Whatever comes our way, ah we'll see it through,
And you know that's what our love can do.

You're Every Minute Of My Everyday

CREDITS:
Skin ~ Ava 2 SK ~ Belleza
Eye MakeUp ~ Glamourize * Green ~ R.icielli
Hair ~ Alessandra ~ Truth
Tiara ~ Chrysolite ~ TEMPESTOUS
Earrings ~ April's Group Gift ~Finesmith
Eyes ~ Ardent Industrial (Small) ~ IKON Eyes
Location ~ EDEN CASTLE
Pose One ~ Modelka
Pose Two ~ Exposeur
Model & Photographer ~ Lori Novo


♥⊱Thanks To All My Wonderful Designers For Their Support ... Hugs ⊰♥

No comments:

Post a Comment