Mesh Be Fair!

Featuring
FIFTY5 THURSDAY

Does It Make You Wanna Cry?

Dear Second Life,

WARNING:
The following is intended for my "What the heck is she talking about. Has she finally gone completely insane?" readers.

I am a bit confused about the "mesh" thing.
Why is it that it only appears to cause problems on the female Avatars?
I am serious!
Have you ever walked into a store and find yourself surrounded by naked Avatars... and all ladies?
I keep seeing boobs here and a crack there and no matter where I turn, there it is...
boobs, crack or even worse, the "hello kitty".
But never do I see a naked guy's crack or family jewels. Oh, I forgot, those they get to carry in their back pockets 
and only come out till they need them. Unless they are sick and walk around Second Life
wearing a huge "thing" hanging out that seems to guide them like a gold detector to the the ladies in hopes that they will get lucky.
First of all, it is actually a HUGE turn off for us ladies when we see a man exposing his privates like that in a public place.
And secondly, we are not impressed by a huge thing at all! What will really impress us is a faithful "thing" even if it's the size
of our pinky. Are you with me on this one ladies?
GREAT, thought so!

Anyways, going back to what I was saying before,
it is not that I am interested in seeing any private parts of a man when I go shopping but I think it is so unfair for us ladies.
They get to enjoy the view of a room full of beautiful naked women and what do we get...  NOTHING! 
Unless we see the huge gold detector coming our way, but then in that case I recommend you run for your life.

 I bet other people are probably seeing me naked too just as I see them but nobody dare says anything. We all pretend everything is OK and talk about the weather or exchange cooking recipes while our clothes decided to finally rezz.  And then the wait.. the wait for our clothes to finally rezz  seems to last an eternity. 

The majority of my friends have already seen me in my birthday suit at least a few times. 
All thanks to the miracle of mesh and a stroke of pure luck, talking about my male friends here :P Usually when this happens, I tried to cover myself with whatever I can while mesh has mercy on me and will appear. But keep in mind that I only have two hands so I usually use them to cover my front parts. I will turn around and just show cheeks.
"Talk to the butt while my clothes appear." that is what I usually say, just kidding! :P

Anyways,
I don't know if I am the only one with this problem,
or if there are others like me.
"I see dead naked people Avis"


Mesh Be Fair!
Or all naked... men and women.
Or don't disappear from us when we are out in public!

Forever yours,
Lori Novo



~ Pink ~

Funny how the heart can be deceiving
More than just a couple times
Why do we fall in love so easy?
Even when it's not right



So instead of calling this posts
FIFTY5 THURSDAYS
I should call them "One Day Behind" because I never do them on time. Good thing most designers run the sale till Saturday and some keep it even longer.

VALKI'S PICK FOR THE WEEK

CLASSY COWL NECK COUTURE
Ruby Dress
from
SLACY'S
You Gotta Get Up And Try, And Try, And Try

LORI'S PICK FOR THE WEEK

WITH OR WITHOUT YOU GOWN
from
(LG) K COLLECTION

OTHER CREDITS ON VALKI:

Skin ~ KATE Vintage * Red Makeup ~ [PXL] Creations
Eyes ~ That ~ Zy
Hair ~ Layla/Type A * Topaz  ~ D!va
Ring * Short Necklace * Earrings and Bracelets ~ Classic Pearls ~ Lazuri
Long Necklace ~ LORETTA * Onix ~ Donna Flora
Eyelashes ~ Savia * Black ~ Zibska
Blush ~ Doll Blush 1 ~ Dead Apples Little Shop
Shoes ~ Moira * BlkPat ~ Lindy
Model & Photographer ~ Valkiria Fox
Why Do We Fall In Love So Easy?

OTHER CREDITS ON LORI:

Skin ~ Chic Skin ~ Belleza
Hair ~ Amylee ~ CaTwA
Mask ~ Cosmic Mask * Gold ~ Finesmith
Jewelry ~ Crystal Gold Set ~ Two Sisters Treasures
Poses & Location ~ Lovely's Photo Studio
Model & Photographer ~ Lori Novo

♥⊱Thanks To All My Wonderful Designers For Their Support ... Hugs ⊰♥

1 comment:

  1. COMMENT FROM STEPPENWOLF CRESCENDO

    Yu saucy thing MW! Muah if the mesh don't fit we gotta convict!

    ReplyDelete