Wake Me To Life

Featuring
MADRID SOLO

Wake Me To Life

NEW
from 

FLORA FAUNA
and 
WISTERIA LANE

Full Face Designs
(Options Include: Blush Only ~ Eyes Only ~ Lips Only ~ Full Set)


~ Evanescence (feat. Paul McCoy) ~

"How can you see into my eyes like open doors?
Leading you down into my core where I’ve become so numb
Without a soul my spirit's sleeping somewhere cold
Until you find it there and lead it back home"

Without A Soul My Spirit's Sleeping Somewhere Cold

CREDITS:
Full Face Design ~ Wisteria Lane (NEW) ~ Madrid Solo
Gown ~ Melli Butterfly Dress ~ CCD
Hair ~ Dolly Pink ~ Vanity Hair
Jewelry ~ Nova Haze ~ Finesmith 
Wake Me Up Inside


CREDITS:

Full Face Design ~ Flora Fauna (NEW) ~ Madrid Solo
Dress ~ Vanessa * Or ~ Morea Style
Hair ~ Rhonda * Night ~ Truth

~*~

Model & Photographer ~ Lori Novo
Location ~ Lovely's Photo Studio
*** HERE For Credit Slurls ***


♥⊱Thanks To All My Wonderful Designers For Their Support ... Hugs ⊰♥


No comments:

Post a Comment