And Dance, And Sing, And Cry!

 Featuring
BOUDOIR


"Don't you just feel like climbing a chair,
raise up your arms as high as they'll go,
and singing at top of your lungs to this song Cats Memory?"
I asked my daughter.
"Mmm, NOPE!"
She said, sticking her tongue out at me as she walked away.

OMG BUT I DOOOOO!!!!
And I raise the volume to the highest it'll go and run to the nearest chair, climb it, 
raise my arms up, close my eyes and start singing as loud as I can.


Memory
All alone in the moonlight
I can smile at the old days
I was beautiful then
I remember
The time I knew what happiness was
Let the memory
Live again...

My beautiful people, this is a normal reaction from me when I like a song too much.
In my normal reactions to music, I can go from a ballerina or a belly dancer to an opera singer 
in a split second. And as I mention before most times I forget the lyrics to the songs 
but I am very good at making up my own on the spot.
Usually, my kids will scream at me from the other room laughing, 
"Mom, that's not how the song goes!"
"Who cares how the song goes my beautiful bambinos
don't you know music is supposed to make us happy?" 

But not all songs make me happy and crazy and climb chairs or dance like a crazy goat on the loose,
there are those songs that for some reason I find myself torturing myself with and "crying like a
Magdalena" while I sing and play them over and over again like a trillion times.
"But mom, why do you do this to yourself?"
"Hush child, because this song is sooo sad and sooo pretty and I LOVE IT!"
This "Magdalena" reaction I especially get when I listen to Anne Hathaway sing 
I just throw myself to bed, mess up my hair a bit, really don't know why :P  
but not before I bring a brand new box of tissues.
and then I cry and cry while I sing but I keep playing the song over and over again anyways.
Why do I do this?
Because it is sooo beautiful and I love it so much and it also helps me clear my sinuses.

Anyways, 
now thanks to my SL sister that used the song Memory in one of her posts a few days ago, 
this song from the musical "Cats",  now has become my home's new song of the day, every day
for at least two more weeks.
Thanks a lot sis :P

Forever Yours,
~ Lori Novo ~


Before I go I would like to let you know about Boudoir's NEW Outlet Department
where you can find over 50 beautiful dresses and outfits for only L$100 each.
So make sure you check them out during your next visit.

Goodnight and sweet dreams beautiful world!

:*´¨`*:..¸¸.´¯`.

CREDITS:
Skin ~ Nicole * DeepTan ~ WoW Skins
Lips ~ Milana * Purple ~ Modish
Hair ~ Dolly Pink ~ Vanity Hair
Eyes ~ Ardent * Industrial (ML) ~ IKON Eyes
Pose Two ~ aDORKable
Location ~ Small Town Of Green
Model & Photographer ~ Lori Novo

♥⊱Thanks To All My Wonderful Designers For Their Support ... Hugs ⊰♥


Wearing
NEW
from 
BOUDOIR

EASTER PARADE
by
Precious Restless

INCLUDES:
Mesh corset in 5 standard sizes
Crafted skirt with Easter decorations
Mesh pink puffy sleeves in 5 standard sizes
Easter basket hat
Dotty panties and matching dotty shoes

InWorld Boudoir     MarketPlace     Blog      Flickr

No comments:

Post a Comment