Rain On A Sunny Day

Hello Beautiful World!

Before I take you exploring with me, 
I just want to share this beautiful oldie sent to me
by one of my good friends, 
Enjoy!


~Creedence Clearwater Revival~

"Someone told me long ago,
There's a calm before the storm,
I know; it's been comin' for some time.
When it's over, so they say, it'll rain a sunny day,
I know; shinin' down like water."

VIEW FULL PHOTO HERE

"I want to know,
Have you ever seen the rain?"

Actually,
I hope you don't during your Second Life exploration.

Welcome,
this is
at Lost Forest
(Moderate)
by Silvermoon Fairey

Flicker Group


"Comin' down on a sunny day?"

Rain on a sunny day?
Mmmmm...
It can't be that bad ;)

Please don't forget to show some Linden love during your visit.
All your donations, big or small, will be greatly appreciated.


By The Way
I am starting to include links under each picture I use for my posts of their full version.
Usually, almost half of the pictures is not shown in my articles.

Saying goodnight for now and wishing you all a wonderful week ahead.

HuGs Everyone!
~ Lori Novo ~

1 comment:

  1. COMMENTS FROM FLICKR ON THIS IMAGE

    sunsi...Such a beautiful scene, a warm welcoming feel to it, just superb!

    Skippy Beresford... So beautiful Miss Lori. You bring the world to life!

    Marco Pagot... Oh wow amazing! beautiful work♪♪ Love it(◡‿◡*)❤

    Eva Mª... Wonderful country setting in, is so beautiful ♥

    Bird Luik... Wonderful Dear Lori <3333

    Talija Weber... So lovely pic Lori ! ♥♥

    Kahleesi Wolfbane... Wow! Stunning!

    Trinity Yazimoto... amazing job Lori !

    Anna James ♥ ƸӜƷ ♥~... Excellent work !!!

    Eric DOLLET - Merci de vos visites
    Beautiful creation
    Beautiful countryside scene
    well done
    have a nice day

    Madeleine Andretti... ♥ Lovely, Lori <3

    Mr. Happy Face - Peace :)... Congratulations On Your Beautiful Album. Enjoy Your Day.

    Monty Jackson... wonderful photo!

    Julia Natalia E.... Beautiful work :o)

    edinei montingelli... A work of maSter, Lori !!!

    Courtnie Miller... Brilliant work!

    BerColly... Excellent capture!

    Dagmar :-)... Beautiful!!

    Michael Palmer... Almost unreal.

    ~ Boudicca ~... Beautiful scene - beautifully captured.

    Steppen Crescendo... Wow so many comments!!

    Halfwraith... amazing

    Cassiopée2010... magnifique !

    Jordy Zipdash... This is fantastic, i had to look twice to see it was SL. Really nice work

    domenico milella... Congratulation for your beautiful Album. Nice day. Ciao.

    tomo
    Wonderful meadow mood :) !!
    I can feel the breeze :))) !!

    ***** PLUS OVER 100 AWARDS ****


    ReplyDelete